Vitor vs De La Hoya is ON!!!

pcdC8Br.gif

Makes about as much sense as anything else.

Who is the favorite? If woodley is the underdog against some random youtuber who picked up boxing a few years ago as a hobby then I guess that a 50 year old boxer that fought 40 pounds below Vitor would be favorite even if Vitor is back on TRT, right?

Who is the favorite? If woodley is the underdog against some random youtuber who picked up boxing a few years ago as a hobby then I guess that a 50 year old boxer that fought 40 pounds below Vitor would be favorite even if Vitor is back on TRT, right?

To be fair JP has a better boxing record than Woodley.

Conor McGregor is a trailblazer. The man set off the trend of MMA vs. Boxer in a boxing match. It's become the latest craze.

And they will go 0 and 47383848484 against them. Sad, none of these boxers want a piece of the cage.

Man I was looking forward to Vitor fighting that one jacked fella what the fuck happened there

Alain Ngalaini

I had to look up Vitor a little bit ago since I hadn't heard of any of his fights since the UFC. Apparently he left OneFC without fighting so I'm not sure what's up. I figured him and Wanderlei were gonna start blazing the lower promotions but so far not much.

Back