Media UFC Fight Motion footage of Nate rocking Leon and new angle of Nate laughing

lol UFC did no favors to Leon in the way they edit this. Didn't even show that leon won the fight, just two guys hugging it out and the new angle of nate pointing and laughing after he rocked leon

IT will be kinda funny because Nate probably will be hundred years from now remembered as a legend. He's not really THAT good but I guess marketing ftw.

lol UFC did no favors to Leon in the way they edit this. Didn't even show that leon won the fight, just two guys hugging it out and the new angle of nate pointing and laughing after he rocked leon

The slow motion makes it even more apparent that Nate should've capitalized and swarmed Leon instead of clowning him. I know he's gassed but it's the last minute and the last round, and his last opportunity for a win

Hahaha I hope it turns around for him, but let’s be honest, Leon is just easy to dislike. Right when he was turning public perception of him around this happens

Wow!
The UFC usually leave the best parts out of fight motion, this is basically a massive fuck you to Leon.

Even in slow-motion, it wasn't no 10 seconds before engaging. Pfft.

Sigh... if only he could have pulled it off in that last minute.

I know it's a controversial opinion but I still don't believe that the pointing was that big of a factor (and this is coming from someone that wanted Nate to pull it off).

I think it took Nate a second to realize how hurt Leon was and by then he was trying to finish but he was having a hard time closing the distance and finding a clean opening. He was also tired and beat up. Remember, Leon has never been finished before.

The slow motion makes it even more apparent that Nate should've capitalized and swarmed Leon instead of clowning him. I know he's gassed but it's the last minute and the last round, and his last opportunity for a win
He immediately advances toward Leon. You guys are dumb clowns, give Leon some respect for surviving.

IT will be kinda funny because Nate probably will be hundred years from now remembered as a legend. He's not really THAT good but I guess marketing ftw.
Define 'good' cuz it must be whacked

Smack
Cross
Point
Laugh

Pretty epic sequence. Nate via short highlight clip……

Back