Colby vs Dustin is escalating....

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
I usually don't watch long interviews but with nothing better to do, this new Colby interview popped up and wow, he's going really hard on Dustin.

Starts around the 20 minute mark. Small cliffs.
Says Dustin is a piece of shit.
Says his nice guy shtick is faker than his wife's tits.
Says his wife and kids are props.
Says he's a fake piece of shit.
Uses his charity as a tax right off.
Says he will release video of him knocking out the kid.
Actually sides with Conor, says he loves Conor and says he will lose due to him not having motivation, lmao. Think he said this just to spite Dustin.

Wow.... Yikes.

If Dustin is fake then his a pretty good actor. That video was pretty old must so many years ago a shitty sparring session judge someone's whole life on it. I think colby is pissed that Dustin is riding high now and not giving him any attention.

Cause everything Colby says must be true, right?
Not the point of this thread. I am just saying he is taking it way too far, especially for a fight which doesn't sem likely to happen.

If Dustin is fake then his a pretty good actor. That video was pretty old must so many years ago a shitty sparring session judge someone's whole life on it. I think colby is pissed that Dustin is riding high now and not giving him any attention.
It was during the lead up to the Khabib fight.

No one cares what Canby says. He's already been flushed by Marty and has no chance in the rematch. All he can do is bleat from the sidelines while throwing an autistic tantrum.
>no one cares
> each interview gets thousands of views and 90 percent of the comments are supporting colby.

cope harder . you disgrace sneed and feed

Colby is Fox News as an mma fighter. Worthless sellout pushing crappy lies to the public yet somehow gaining the adoration of a sizeable portion of the demographic.
People like watching him fight, and enjoy his shtick the same way they would a pro wrestler. Pretty much nobody takes the things he says at face value.

Back