Do you think jamahall will ever make it big?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like at peast top 5? There was some decent hype around the guy and getting subbed by bearjew ain't no shame, but still his ground game didn't look good. Do you think that will only be a problem against craig or is that a major weakness in his game that will be exploited now.

I wonder how his arm is. I could have sworn he lost it on Saturday! He’s a tough mf that’s for sure

He needs some serious work. He looked like a street tough guy going to a bjj gym and telling the best black belt he wouldn’t be able to tap him.

30 years old with only 10 pro fights... I think not.

He’s 30. That means Jiri, Rakic, Krylov and Ankalaev are all younger than him. They are also currently way ahead of him.

I doubt he hits top 5. More like a top 10-15 guy for a year or two.

Like at peast top 5? There was some decent hype around the guy and getting subbed by bearjew ain't no shame, but still his ground game didn't look good. Do you think that will only be a problem against craig or is that a major weakness in his game that will be exploited now.
Putting hs los to Paul Craig aside, he looked sensational in his previous two fights.

He’s 30. That means Jiri, Rakic, Krylov and Ankalaev are all younger than him. They are also currently way ahead of him.

I doubt he hits top 5. More like a top 10-15 guy for a year or two.
How old was Jan when he won the belt?

Plus we've seen the UFC give favorable matchups to plenty of fighters. Hill vs Bearjew wasn't a favorable matchup in that the BearJew has such good ground game. The UFC could give Hill mostly non grapplers or they could go grappler heavy. Depends on what they think of him ($$$). Pretty fucked up really how they do this type of shit.

Can guys come back from injuries like this and perform better? I can't think of any examples, but plenty of examples where guys came back worse. Best I can say for him is at least he has youth on his side.

Seems like yet another guy that looked good on the Contender Series but won't really make a dent on the main roster.

Back