The #UFC263 prelims avearged 1.1 million total viewers and peaked at 1.4 million.

Goddamn bruh. If they made it free to air this company would dwarf all other MMA entities more than it already does. These are legit some real decent numbers to be pulling!

I bet the illegal stream numbers were double that, Dana is just cheap and wants to put his content behind a paywall.

I am genuinely curious what the ESPN+ numbers are. I tend to think they'd be a very significant part of viewership considering you need it to order the PPV anyway.

I wouldnt be surprised if the number matches or exceeds who was watching on ESPN.

No dishespect, congrats UFC. That's a great number.

But wasn't it the lead in for Clippers/Jazz game 3? Or ending during the pre-game? That game did like 4mill.

No dishespect, congrats UFC. That's a great number.

But wasn't it the lead in for Clippers/Jazz game 3? Or ending during the pre-game? That game did like 4mill.
But what did WNBA do over the weekend...

<BC1>

Damn, a good amount of folks saw Dober vs Riddell then. Good good

Is that why those punk, rat bastards at Disney/ESPN are raising the price of ESPN+? I got an email YESTERDAY that I was to be billed $49.99 next month and TODAY I got an email saying they are raising their prices to $59.99 on the very day I'm to be charged. Hmm...... Certainly a coincidence, right?

Is that why those punk, rat bastards at Disney/ESPN are raising the price of ESPN+? I got an email YESTERDAY that I was to be billed $49.99 next month and TODAY I got an email saying they are raising their prices to $59.99 on the very day I'm to be charged. Hmm...... Certainly a coincidence, right?

Screenshot_20210616-173909~2.png

I'm not ashamed to say that I streamed the fight and will continue to do so. Dana can kiss my ass.

Back