Media Shields calls out nunes

Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FAF834B1-8CBB-422D-B354-16B8A67C193B.jpeg
{<jordan} Beating that 3-6 soccer mom who gassed out is so impressive right fellas?

Takedown and smash whenever Nunes felt like it, and then scurrying straight back to boxing where it's easier for Shields.

To be real, it’s the only exciting fight for Nunes imo outside of Shevchenko trilogy.

Shieds is talking boxing not MMA . She knows she is not ready for that

Amanda doesn't need nothing to prove in boxing, we all know mma is greater than boxing because of the more diverse weapons allowed in their arsenal.

Nunes beats shields in a boxing or MMA match.

150+lb women's boxing is ridiculously shallow. I would love to see Nunes challenge Shields in boxing. That fight would be HUGE.

Shields isn't a big hitter, she wins on volume. She may be able to out-cardio Nunes and win late, but I think Nunes simply over powers her.

Don't believe the hype, watch Shields fights... she's not that great, just the best in a very small pond.

Last edited:
Nunes beats shields in a boxing or MMA match.

150+lb women's boxing is ridiculously shallow. I would love to see Nunes challenge Shields in boxing. That fight would be HUGE.

Shields isn't a big hitter, she wins on volume. She may be able to out-cardio Nunes and win late, but I think Nunes simply over powers her.

Don't believe the hype, watch Shields fights... she's not that great, just the best in a very small pond.
I normally give mma to boxing no chance.
But you're 100% right women's boxing is one of the shallowest sports on earth. Amanda as good of fundamentals as 9 of 11 shields opponents and alot of power, at 0-0 she's a legit challenger for Shields.

Jake would fuck her up.

Def came here to make a Jake Shields joke

Back