Maia's Farewell Bout

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would you like to see Maia take on in his farewell bout? I'd like to see him go out on a win but I'm not sure who would make sense for him to fight

Just a sherdogger with an iron chin. Oh shit, he’d lose. Uhh I guess Scot Coker is the man to ask.

His last fight was supposed to be his retirement fight, he wanted to fight Diego but that obviously never happened.

He finished his contract and Dana didn't sound too interested in extending it so I doubt it would be in the UFC

Hoping to see Maia in some of the grappling only events we see on Fight Pass. Full time coaching might be a good avenue for him as well.

Dana isn't bringing him back for one more fight lol, he was completely uninterested in the press conference.

Needs to be vs Ken Shamrock in the Lion's Den.

Hoping to see Maia in some of the grappling only events we see on Fight Pass. Full time coaching might be a good avenue for him as well.
good point man surely Maia is destined for grappling events in the future, id love to see Maia team up with Chael and become the face of SUG.

Belal Muhammad.

I know he wants another, I do not. I love Demian but it's time.

Diego would’ve been a nice walk off into the sunset…now he has to settle for going out like a whimper of a fart

Back