Media Brandon Moreno's gym (entram gym) in Tijuana reacts to his title win + teammate new tattoo

That was a bona fide feel good moment even watching from home, can't imagine how hyped they had to be lol.

The tattoo.... eh, why knock it right?

Plus, Jorge Bernal, who trains at Entram Gym in Tijuana, got a tattoo of his hero Brandon Moreno

View attachment 861259
View attachment 861256

Great for Brandon and his team. A well deserved victory after a tough start up his UFC career

Ps, did the tattoo artist that did Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoos do this one too?
4HaPa.jpg

So happy for Moreno, I was jumping around in NY at the same time..

Good for TJ. Mexico needs some positive stuff happening.

I don't agree with tattooing another man's likeness on your body.. its basically like admitting they accomplished more than you ever will, so your body is now just a tribute to their life, not your own life.

I don't agree with tattooing another man's likeness on your body.. its basically like admitting they accomplished more than you ever will, so your body is now just a tribute to their life, not your own life.
Or maybe he will tattoo himself next to him if he ever wins a title.

Awesome! Great celebration. I’m happy for him, his team, and his country.

Great for Brandon and his team. A well deserved victory after a tough start up his UFC career

Ps, did the tattoo artist that did Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoos do this one too?
4HaPa.jpg
One of the worst tattoos I’ve ever seen

Back