Moreno has 2 losses to Pantoja

6-7 months after Rampage won the title, Wand made his UFC debut against Chuck.

Technically he fought in the UFC years before, but most of those events weren't in the US.

Last edited:
I've just screened all the former champ and I think he's the only one besides Hughes/Hallman

and again.....bellator has a champion that already defeated the ufc champion. Corey wasnt that wrong, right? kkk

Pantoja is so hit and miss, but when he's on it he's amazing.

Moreno got cut after the last Pantoja loss, and then hasn't lost since, he's absolutely better than he was in that fight and Pantoja could be worse.

and again.....bellator has a champion that already defeated the ufc champion. Corey wasnt that wrong, right? kkk
Would S. Pettis still fight at 125 if he returns to the UFC?? If he dominates at Bellator for a while lets hope he returns to fight at the top of the UFC.

I always thought Pantoja would be champ by now.

Either way, there's two really intriguing matchups out there for Moreno in his title defenses with Pantoja and Askarov.

At one point Dillashaw was 35 champ but had a ko loss to Dodson who was fighting a weight class down be then.

That was a pretty unique distinction

Moreno also has a 49-46 loss to Sergio Pettis

i dont get the hype around moreno. he lost the 1st fight against figgy (if not for the knee to the cup) and his whole career wasnt anything that impressive neither. i doubt hes gonna hold onto the belt for more then 1-2 defences,hes just very beatable

Would love to see a rematch for the belt.

At one point Dillashaw was 35 champ but had a ko loss to Dodson who was fighting a weight class down be then.

That was a pretty unique distinction
He had 2, since he lost to Cejudo as well. He got stripped after the fight. 2 KO losses to guys in the division below him even though the Dodson fight was at 135.

Champions show they do not let the losses define them and grow from them. Moreno has been nothing short of studly since coming back. Very sharp on the mic as well. His future is very bright.

And if Pantoja can put together a run, we'll know the narrative going into that fight lol.

Last edited:
He had 2, since he lost to Cejudo as well. He got stripped after the fight. 2 KO losses to guys in the division below him even though the Dodson fight was at 135.
Damn dude, good call I hadn't considered Cejudo

Back