Can anyone stop Francis and finish him?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Stipe has the best chance to beat him if he comes in bigger and covers well. I don’t know about Beast, I have a feeling that Francis is going to blitz and slaughter him this time around, though I would love to see a war!
Who can stop this guy Francis?

I don't think he's unbeatable, it's HW after all. It's difficult to keep a long winstreak among highly ranked heavyweight fighters.
He's hard to KO that's for sure.
Stipe slightly stunned him his last fight, but Ngannou quickly KO'd him after that.

Last edited:
People think it's cope by Stipe fans to say this, but Stipe genuinely hurt Francis right before he got KOd. Francis just has an insane chin/recovery, but he can't rely on that forever. So it's definitely possible he gets KOd in the future after he gets older, it's HW after all.

Also, if Jon were to beat Francis it would be my submission imo. In one of Francis' pre-UFC fights his opponent was working a submission attempt for quite a while - and he could've got it! - but the referee stood them up.

Of course. It's HW and Francis is a striker who doesn't mind exchanging blows.

Look how many shots he took in the 1st Stipe fight and even the 2nd fight he took a really good shot before sending Miocic to the shadow realm.

One those shots could land perfectly and turn his lights off one day. HW just a different sport all those guys can KO each other with 1 punch

People think it's cope by Stipe fans to say this, but Stipe genuinely hurt Francis right before he got KOd. Francis just has an insane chin/recovery, but he can't rely on that forever. So it's definitely possible he gets KOd in the future after he gets older, it's HW after all.

Also, if Jon were to beat Francis it would be my submission imo. In one of Francis' pre-UFC fights his opponent was working a submission attempt for quite a while - and he could've got it! - but the referee stood them up.
It's funny because the only one who ever hurt Frank was Stipe.. lol. 36 yrs old Stipe went 50-44 to Frank and 39 yrs old Stipe was the only man who actually landed a clean powerful shot to Frank during that 3 years gap.

Let him take a few more punches the chin/recovery time will get worse

Stipe THOUGHT that he genuinely hurt Francis.

He was incorrect, ergo...

I think Stipe has the best chance to beat him if he comes in bigger and covers well. I don’t know about Beast, I have a feeling that Francis is going to blitz and slaughter him this time around, though I would love to see a war!

He has worked on his technique thankfully but he is still raw. He could easily walk onto something nasty. It wouldn't require a murderous puncher either.

888931-butterbean.jpg

Wow, its a good thing you came to Sherdog to ask that question, because your going to get some serious, well thought out, educated answers.

tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo7_r1_500.gifv

If Francis comes in overconfident to a trilogy with Stipe, he might come forward swinging wildly as he usually does to score his KO's in less than a minute. Stipe could beat him to the punch, and put him down if he lands perfectly.

Lewis certainly has the power to KO anybody, but Francis may choose to fight very tentatively against him again.

Back