Ufc 265 co main?

nvmyprixgt

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yo peeps,
Any word on possible co mains or other title fights for ufc 265? Seems unlikely they would have amanda headline alone without other big name, but who knows

UFC 265 should be another all HW main card. Remember when they did that once?

Eye vs. Shevchenko rematch. This time, Evil gets it done*

*loses via ground n pound while in crucifix position in round 1.

Maybe the whole card will be whack and I can do something else that Saturday night. I like Nunes and all, but her vs. Peña is far from compelling.

If the rest of the card is just as "meh" I'll gladly skip it

Would the timeline make sense for Volk Vs Ortega?

The main is likely Ngannou vs Lewis, I think a good co-main would be Miocic vs Volkov/Gane winner unless it’s a war and the winner needs time off in that case maybe we could get Nate Diaz against someone like Tony or Condit. He said he wanted to fight soon so why not.

They need to put an excellent co-main, everyone knows than Nunez is going to murder Pena

I don’t know why, I feel this Amanda\Pena match up is going to be interesting. Yes I know it’s Amanda. Yes I know she’s literally snatching souls left and right. Maybe it’s Amanda being overconfident or Pena surprising people but I feel it’s going to be a closer fight then people think. Maybe I’m just being delusional and desperate for Amanda to face some type of adversity. Of course it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Amanda just continues to steamroll the competition.

For what it’s worth, I legit feel Pena is one of the few opponents that isn’t scared of Amanda and doesn’t respect her. She doesn’t seem like the type to just be happy being in the cage with her. Remains to be seen if that actually matters on fight night.

Chiesa v Luque will serve as co- or swing fight( me thinks)

Ngannou vs Lewis is supposed to be the main, Nunes vs Pena supposed to be co-main, Chiesa vs Luque and Aldo vs Munhoz supposed to be two of the other main card fights

I don’t know why, I feel this Amanda\Pena match up is going to be interesting. Yes I know it’s Amanda. Yes I know she’s literally snatching souls left and right. Maybe it’s Amanda being overconfident or Pena surprising people but I feel it’s going to be a closer fight then people think. Maybe I’m just being delusional and desperate for Amanda to face some type of adversity. Of course it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Amanda just continues to steamroll the competition.

For what it’s worth, I legit feel Pena is one of the few opponents that isn’t scared of Amanda and doesn’t respect her. She doesn’t seem like the type to just be happy being in the cage with her. Remains to be seen if that actually matters on fight night.
Pena has a grappling heavy style and historically that kind of style has given Nunes issue

Back