Israel Adesanya goes to see Drew Dober in the locker room after the Brad Riddel fight.

BobblyStruggles

1-2 head kick combo
Banned
Reaction score
INFO:
Israel Adesanya goes to Drew Dober's locker room to pay his respects after the Fight Of The Night bout with Brad Riddell(Izzy's Teammate from CKB).
CLIP:

DREW DOBER(23-11,1NC) VS BRADD RIDELL(10-1):

AbandonedQuestionableArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
CarefreeJaggedInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif
NiftyImmediateApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
WellgroomedCircularArmadillo-size_restricted.gif
TautDeliriousCavy-size_restricted.gif
ApprehensiveSaltyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif
MadShockingJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif
FoolhardyUnacceptableBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

Bradd Ridell won by UD over Drew Dober.
CREDIT TO: @KazDibiase for the gifs(https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-263-gifs.4188923/)

That shit was chaos, both guys eating bombs while trading in the pocket. Both kept upping the ante with every ruthless exchange, making key adjustments mid combos and neither guy accepted being the nail.

Can't praise those 2 enough honestly

Pretty tight gym they have over there at CKB
Seems like they're big time bros. Can't imagine the revolving door of defections and bitchy behaviour you see in some of the other major gyms every taking hold

INFO:
Israel Adesanya goes to Drew Dober's locker room to pay his respects after the Fight Of The Night bout with Brad Riddell(Izzy's Teammate from CKB).
CLIP:

DREW DOBER(23-11,1NC) VS BRADD RIDELL(10-1):

AbandonedQuestionableArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
CarefreeJaggedInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif
NiftyImmediateApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
WellgroomedCircularArmadillo-size_restricted.gif
TautDeliriousCavy-size_restricted.gif
ApprehensiveSaltyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif
MadShockingJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif
FoolhardyUnacceptableBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

Bradd Ridell won by UD over Drew Dober.
CREDIT TO: @KazDibiase for the gifs(https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-263-gifs.4188923/)

As much as I don't like Izzy, I put him above Faber and Cormier. At least he's real. All 3 are great fighters I just don't like them.

Great fight. Awesome to see that, by the way.

Just another reason for people to give Izzy shit, right?

That was a Fight of the Year contender for sure. Neither guy knows how to have a boring fight.
Was one of the most anticipated fights on card, still only seen round 3 lol. It's sitting on DVR waiting to be watched. Time in front a TV is so hard to come by

Great fight that was, glad they got the bonuses, and good sportsmanship from Adesanya there too.

It was tough to pick against either guy Dober/Riddell but their fight just solidified why I like both these guys, Izzy should be more like this than ass.

Cool to go visit him and pay respects, but to purposely make sure it's being filmed just kills it for me.

Back