adesanya vs verotti should have been a draw!

AdamantiumPimmel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i was watching this and after it was over i asked myself what actually happened.......?!?
answer: NOTHING

noone got hurt aside from illegal eyepoke and low blow by adesanya

by the way, i think EVERY illegal strike should be punished with 1 point instantly, i can't believe adesanya got away with this shit unpunished

A draw? Lol nah, that was an easy win for Izzy. He had his way with marvin outside of a couple takedowns and some wall n stall.

Vettori is always a marauder, but he's painfully basic in his approach. He either breaks you or he doesn't. Izzy has stifled and outclassed him in at least 6 of the 8 rds. they've fought.

Theres no imperative need to see that bout a 3rd time.

i was watching this and after it was over i asked myself what actually happened.......?!?
answer: NOTHING

noone got hurt aside from illegal eyepoke and low blow by adesanya

by the way, i think EVERY illegal strike should be punished with 1 point instantly, i can't believe adesanya got away with this shit unpunished

Even if he got those 2 point deductions, he'd have still won 48-47 dumbass.

The eyepoke seemed to be a legit accident. But the kick to the cup was garbage. I wouldn’t disagree with taking a point for that low blow.

Izzy is a point fighter, and I don’t understand how anybody could argue against that. Unless his opponent makes it easy for him by being completely wreckless. He’s actually pretty boring to watch. His main technique is the leg kick. But, he is very good at what he does. It’s just not my cup of tea.

This is either lazy trolling /heavy drug use rotting your brain or you’re just blinded by butthurt of Izzy I really can’t tell lol

This is either lazy trolling /heavy drug use rotting your brain or you’re just blinded by butthurt of Izzy I really can’t tell lol
Drugs wouldn't waste their effects on ts, they have better lives to fuck up lol.
This is "wal mart scooter" levels of lazy and unremarkable.

Reactions: D'z
Vettori won under PRIDE rules

Came close to finishing Izzy with the RNC
While Izzy just ran throughout most of the fight and threw leg kicks for points

I agree that nothing happened on the ground, no damage and no sub attempt apart from that RNC. On the feet, Izzy was simply better. Landed more leg kicks, had the more significant strikes. Was is a beatdown? No but overall Adesanya was clearly the better fighter.
Significant strikes? Legkicks do you mean, he missed almost all his punches

Vettori won under PRIDE rules

Came close to finishing Izzy with the RNC
While Izzy just ran throughout most of the fight and threw leg kicks for points
You’re just as brain damaged as OP I mean how long did he have that RNC before it got reversed 10 seconds maybe 15 at best....if you’re trolling good one but if not I suggest laying off the meth and glue huffing lol

You’re just as brain damaged as OP I mean how long did he have that RNC before it got reversed 10 seconds maybe 15 at best....if you’re trolling good one but if not I suggest laying off the meth and glue huffing lol

That RNC attempt from Marvin was the only attempt from either side of the fight getting finished

Had Izzy actually dropped Marvin with strikes and made an attempt to finish the fight with strikes he would have won under PRIDE rules but instead he just ran and threw point leg kicks.

Under PRIDE rules Izzy would have got a yellow card for point fighting and running while Marvin would have got the win or worst case a draw for at least attempting to finish the fight

But under the soft Unified Rules Izzy won.

Izzy clearly won on points, but that RNC was actually the closest this fight came to a finish.

Izzy clearly won on points, but that RNC was actually the closest this fight came to a finish.
Yeah but it lasted all but 15 seconds and got Reversed not really much to talk about for Marvin

Back