Why did Rogan say Stylebender is the greatest striker he ever witness during the UFC 263 broadcast?

Yes the HYPERBOLIC SHILL DID - it made me WILD for a split second

then I was like

I AM NOT LETTING THIS DRUG ADDICT RUIN MY PPV

And never thought about it again

But seriously, the guy has ZERO scruples or integrity nowadays

Bc Isreal is 75-5 as a kickboxer.
List the names of elite level kickboxers he fought. You can only really count the fights he had in Glory as high level and that's when he took his losses and quit kickboxing after getting KO. The rest were low level fights in China that you will never find. Pretty much what fighters consider smoker matches in muay thai/kickboxing.

Izzy is good, but people make it out like he was at the elite level in kickboxing. He just started fighting high level fighters and switched to mma/UFC when he started losing. Jan gave him trouble because of his muay thai/kickboxing background. Those are the fighters that will give him problems because Izzy's style is kickboxing, muay thai style will give him problems. Those are the type of fighters he loss to in kickboxing.

List the names of elite level kickboxers he fought. You really can only really count the fights he had in Glory as high level and that's when he took his losses and quit kickboxing after getting KO. The rest were low level fights in China that you will never find. Pretty much what fighters consider smoker matches in muay thai/kickboxing.
How many kickboxing fights does Anderson have? Come back to me when he has at least 10.

Why did he say Rousey was a once in human history athlete?

He’s a shill and a moron.
She is though.
Olympic medalist
Put women’s MMA on the map
Brought WMMA to the UFC
Second highest selling PPV fighter. Highest before Conor.
Finish most of her opponents in the first round.

Last edited:
How many kickboxing fights does Anderson have? Come back to me when he has at least 10.
How many KOs in UFC does Anderson have vs KOs does Izzy have in UFC? Who uses more weapons with their striking Anderson or Izzy?

Until Izzy's KO highlight reel is at Anderson's level you shouldn't compare them.

He up there with Anderson. He's definitely on the the Mt. Rushmore of striking so it's not a super outrageous claim even though I myself don't agree with it.

I still have Silva as the greatest striker ever. Adesanya is on that next tier for sure.

How many KOs in UFC does Anderson have vs KOs does Izzy have in UFC? Who uses more weapons with their striking Anderson or Izzy?

Once Izzy's KO highlight reel is at Anderson's level you shouldn't compare them.
Israel has 45 total KOs.
Anderson is the only fighter in the history of MMA to lose by flying scissor heel hook.

Israel > Anderson

Because it's his job to hype guys up. We all love to get caught up in the hype and Joe Rogan is one of the best in the game.

You've got to take the hype with a grain of salt buddy and that includes the fighters.

How good someone is, the reality of that, is something of a mirage. According to some the best MW is in glory Kickboxing and that may be true. So why isn't Joe Rogan on the glory guys nuts? That's not his job.

His job is to hype up guys and gals to sell PPV's.

He's so good at his job, in fact, that he needs to be a little more transparent at times because we don't want a repeat of what Ronda went through.

Are we gonna act like Silva did not exist? I don't think Joe remembers how good Silva was in his prime years.

He is a company man, ofc he is going to hype tf out of their fighters. I don't think he is far from the truth though. You can def make an argument that Silva is the greater striker of the two but Israel is up there as well.

I'd rather watch an Ortega jab over and over again than see that Ace Ventura front kick feint by Izzy.
giphy.gif

didnt he say recently that he has to hype up fighters, even if he knows what he is saying is complete rubbish.

imo a simply explanation for this would be wme or whoever is in charge isnt interested in what happened 5 or 10 years ago and dont want their commentators telling stories off the good old days being better or hyping up some champion from years before. they care about their current product and atm, izzy is champion one of their biggest drawcards, so yeah. stupid shit is going to be said and casuals and newbs will believe it and buy the next card. its just part of the show.

Last edited:

that doesnt automatically make Izzy the better striker,

GSP didnt even compete in wrestling, and he was dominating the best wrestlers in the UFC

man Silva trained boxing and Muay Thai for so long....the sole fact that you competed doesn't equal better striker

Back