Using Izzy's style in UFC 4 video game, everyone hating on it.

JJCc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've decided to build a point fighter in UFC 4. So far it's been pretty effective, I've won 14 out of 15 matches all via decision.

I've been just throwing out a few jabs, leg kicks, then post away. Averaging like 9-10 strikes per round. People are massively hating on the style of fighting. Very defensive oriented, just looking to out strike my opponent by a few shots every round.

Last edited:
And that loss?
DQ by eye poke?
KTFO?
Subbed?

Tell us more, man!

Basically failed to stuff a few takedowns fast enough, and the striking was in his favor. Kinda like how Ian beat Izzy.

I've decided to build a point fighter in UFC 4. So far it's been pretty effective, I've won 14 out of 15 matches all via decision.

I've been just throwing out a few jabs, leg kicks, then post away. Averaging like 9-10 strikes her round. People are massively hating on the style of fighting. Very defensive oriented, just looking to out strike my opponent by a few shots every round.
<Waaah>
<Waaah>
<Waaah>

Makes sense. Why even go for the finish if you're not able to viciously hump them in celebration afterwards?

I've been just throwing out a few jabs, leg kicks, then post away. Averaging like 9-10 strikes her round. People are massively hating on the style of fighting. Very defensive oriented, just looking to out strike my opponent by a few shots every round.
this is a quality sherdog shitpost lol, you don't see 'em like this very often anymore
<{titihmm}>

Have you got your hip thrust feint down though ?

I've made people quit on UFC3 just hip thrust feinting at them into bolivian.

It's the next evolution of pretending I was Ken Shamrock while I pounded my pillow as a kid. Now, I get to use video games to pretend I'm Izzy outpointing people.
You on Xbox?

Thank you for sharing that useless info with us

You play video games.

I've been just throwing out a few jabs, leg kicks, then post away. Averaging like 9-10 strikes per round. People are massively hating on the style of fighting. Very defensive oriented, just looking to out strike my opponent by a few shots every round.
Post gameplay plz

It's the next evolution of pretending I was Ken Shamrock while I pounded my pillow as a kid. Now, I get to use video games to pretend I'm Izzy outpointing people.

You went from pounding your pillow as a kid to biting your pillow as an adult.

Upload your gameplay footage please. Can't wait to see it.

Back