Charles Oliveira and Poirier are f-d

Makachevs career is gonna be like Rorys

Rory was hyped as the next GSP. He had a good career but fell short. Same thing will happen with him, he will do good but not become champ. He is not Khabib 2.0 or even 1.0 lol

Let's see how he does against who ever he fights next first, Dan Hooker or some shit lol.. He's about 2 fights away from Dustin and Oliveira, in which case they will probably be retired and old by the time he get's there.

No way they beat this guy

I think islam has the potential to become a champion, I'm just concerned about his chin. Was it a fluke or can he take a shot? The end of the year should be very interesting. I think if he keeps winning, he will challenge whoever is champion before ramadan 2022

ZF9fqRk.png

It's not kick boxing though it's mixed martial arts...even though everyone hates wrestling and grappling, it's even common to stand the competitors up if they wrestle to much.

You are only as good as your last fight and i can't even remember when Islam fought last time, this guy need to be forgotten.

I think islam has the potential to become a champion, I'm just concerned about his chin. Was it a fluke or can he take a shot? The end of the year should be very interesting. I think if he keeps winning, he will challenge whoever is champion before ramadan 2022

I do hope it was just a fluke because right now, his chin and pressure are what separate him from Khabib. Khabib's most underrated assets were his granite chin - never got rocked - and his striking defense. Awkward head movement helped avoid shots landing clean.

He also swarmed his opponent with relentless GnP while Islam looks for subs and ground control.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong about Islam because his style is really fun to watch, more so in some aspects than Khabib. There's a ton of finesse in his trips, throws, and mat wrestling.

Makachevs will never touch the belt, if he keeps fighting once every 5 years

Which one? Is this footage of 2 random people

Back