News Marlon Moraes vs Merab Dvalishvili added to UFC266 for September 25.

Marlon's taken...SOME time to recover I guess, and Merab isn't exactly a Rob Font, or Sandhagen on the feet(Not that it matters when you have no Chin) but he's got that pressure and a solid gas tank.

Right now, I think it's a 1st round KO/Sub or bust for Marlon, he hasn't looked the same since the Cejudo fight, and Merab has the style to make it as grindy and ugly as Henry did. Constant pressure with the WRASSLING.

Big fight for Merab, seems like a good guy, but Marlon is more my style. Hope he's able to get back on track, he was the boogeyman when he first came to the UFC. Maybe his move to ATT wasn't the best for him.

Must win fight for Marlon or else a move up in weight class which would not prevail with the killers up there as well.

If he doesn't finish Merab, I see him getting grinded in just an ugly fight like with Henry. He seems like someone who if he knows you can take what he dishes out, wilts and fades. Marlon already doesn't have the best gas tank, and puts 100 into most of his Shots, so if he doesn't put Merab away, he'll be there all night, and I don't know if Marlon will under the pressure and pace Merab pushes.

Not a fight I expected, but pretty excited for it, War Merab.

If he doesn't finish Merab, I see him getting grinded in just an ugly fight like with Henry. He seems like someone who if he knows you can take what he dishes out, wilts and fades. Marlon already doesn't have the best gas tank, and puts 100 into most of his Shots, so if he doesn't put Merab away, he'll be there all night, and I don't know if Marlon will under the pressure and pace Merab pushes.

Luckily for Marlon that Merab isn't known to be devastating with his strikes so the chances of a tko/ko loss are small but the gas tank issue is still there for Marlon.

I can see Merab running into something from Marlon.

Like both of these guys

At least he is fighting a grappler now and not a striker that can knock him out.

If Marlon's cardio isn't improved I could see him getting finished via g-n-p in the 3rd or even late 2nd.

Merab all day. Crazy how Marlon fell since the Cejudo fight. Mentally defeated. I thought he could be champ.

Well Marlon doesn't have to worry about getting stopped by strikes in this one (probably). If Merab can survive the 1st round, he'll probably win a decision with his ridiculous gas tank and volume

Might be a dad night for Marlon.

I know the answer to losing isnt always oh just move down and I know he's a little ball of muscle but he's so small I've always thought could he be a Flyweight.

He's lost 3 out of 4 and really should be 4 in a row cause Aldo should have gotten the nod but he's in a must win spot and Merab is no joke.

Can we please get a poster with Texeira and Marlon facing off on one side of the poster and Jan and Merab facing off on the other side to have the midget look alikes match before hand.

Hope Moraes pulls off a win. He needs it bad. Merab is a tough fight

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back