Let Leon Edwards Fight Masvidal to earn his title shot then

After losing 2 straight title fights I'm not sure where Jorge's head is at but he should be able to beat Leon. Also, Leon got himself assaulted. How dumb can you be to get hit after walking towards somebody talking shit?

i think he was walking by him and decided to talk shit on the way. I don’t think he planned it.

like calling someone a bitch when you walk passed them in the hallway In high school.

Not many people will turn and punch you in the face.

After losing 2 straight title fights I'm not sure where Jorge's head is at but he should be able to beat Leon. Also, Leon got himself assaulted. How dumb can you be to get hit after walking towards somebody talking shit?

dumb enough to not capitalize on the heat that was developed during that confrontation.

dumb enough to not capitalize on the heat that was developed during that confrontation.
sorry, but he was SMART enough to capitalize on it while not having to actually fight Leon.
He had nothing to gain fighting a top contender while he was getting title shots even for completely made-up belts.

After Masdival got 1 shotted by Usman.

People have short memories. It wasn't that long ago people were calling Usman Snoozeman because he was a decision machine.
He still is. Finishing a fifty fight, sixteen defeat journeyman won’t change that narrative

sorry, but he was SMART enough to capitalize on it while not having to actually fight Leon.
He had nothing to gain fighting a top contender while he was getting title shots even for completely made-up belts.

i'm not talking about Masvidal, i'm talking about Leon.

It’s time for that to happen.

Masvidal assaulted him and didn’t get arrested for it.

If Masvidal comes in all aggressive maybe he can force Leon to actually fight.
Masvidal absolutely refuses point blank to have anything to do with Leon. Like Leon said, he can't make a fighter fight him.
But they should firght for the BMF belt.
Barring a lucky punch, Masvidal will get outclassed and embarassed by Leon.

Masvidal walked up to him as he was a good 5 or 6 feet away going in a different direction. The coward calmly walked up to him with his hands behind his back in a non threatening manner, and proceeded to sucker punch him. But on sherdog he gets maximum respect. Should have been arrested.

Back