Nate and Nick would be WW GOATS...

Their careers would be a shitload shorter with some of the damage those two take.

Reactions: mkt
Fuck yeh why not, NDA crew, taking the haters to deep waters and finishing them in the 6th round

Reactions: mkt
Nope. Nick fought a post-ACL injury GSP who didn't have the same cardio. Of course GSP still won, but prime GSP (circa 2009) had cardio that rivaled Nick's and would just take him down and eventually start pummeling him until the ref saw enough. Same with Usman vs. Nick. Nate's not even worthy of discussing.

Fuck yeh why not, NDA crew, taking the haters to deep waters and finishing them in the 6th round
And if they didn't finish them after 30 minutes, the whole Cesar Gracie gang (Jake Shields, Gil Melendez, etc.) could just jump their opponent like they did Mayhem. I mean this is all about keeping it real like it is on the streets, right?

Nick and Nate vs. Logan and Jake in a ladder match

pls pls pls pls

Honestly, prime Sakuraba could probably smoke a few cigarettes then go an hour with Nate and finally either submit him or beat him until Nick threw in the towel like the Josh Thomson fight.

Fedor would’ve killed Demetrious Johnson if there wasn’t weight classes.
Exactly, that's why everyone should take weight classes into account when determining who's the GOAT.
Midgets that would get wrecked by millions of people can't be called GOATS just because they participate in the only sport that allows genetically ungifted people (being big is the single best genetic advantage you can have in a one on one fight, just as being light for running would be) to win belts.

What ??????

.......and I always looked forward to watching Nick fight ( but hasnt won forever). Nate is a gatekeeper....a UFC calibur gatekeeper who's tough as nails but a GK albeit.

If there was no time limit, we would have to also assume that there would be no rounds.

I'm pretty sure that GSP could be on top of Nick Diaz for 5+ hours until Nick gives up

nick diaz is undefeated if PRIDE rules and no time limit

he is the GOD KING of MMA

DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE

Nick and Nate Diaz are the greatest fighters ever named Nick and Nate Diaz. If there were other fighters named Nick and Nate Diaz, they would get killed by this Nick and Nate Diaz. Nick and Nate Diaz 1 GOAT ever

Exactly, that's why everyone should take weight classes into account when determining who's the GOAT.
Midgets that would get wrecked by millions of people can't be called GOATS just because they participate in the only sport that allows genetically ungifted people (being big is the single best genetic advantage you can have in a one on one fight, just as being light for running would be) to win belts.
There are lots of sports for Manlets. Gymnastics, Surfing, Horse Racing, Ping Pong and Billiards, to name a few.

There are lots of sports for Manlets. Gymnastics, Surfing, Horse Racing, Ping Pong and Billiards, to name a few.
Of course, but do they have weight classes in those sports to allow big guys to also compete and win?
Would you call a gymnast, who would be the best in the taller than 6.5 and over 280 pounds category the GOAT over the best 5.4 120 pound guy who is ten times better than him at this particular sport, just because he beats other guys who are also totally inadapted for this sport?

I really don’t think Nick would have beaten GSP in a no time limit situation. And we’ve seen Nate get finished by Thompson and Masvidal so that’s out. Benson dominated him to the point where I don’t see how he could’ve come back, and in a 10 round fight I don’t think he would have been able to walk out of the cage against RDA so I don’t see those outcomes changing either.

I love the Diaz brothers but this narrative has gotten way out of hand. You prepare for and fight the fight you signed for. Not an imaginary contest with rules that cater to your specific strengths.

Back