Head to head wins
Max - 0
DP - 3
Conor - 2

Totals:
Conor has 37
Max has 43
DP has 45

This will always be up for debate but this scoring system at least provides calculated reasoning as to how they match up!

EDIT 1: Fixed the H2H for Poirier

Last edited:
Head to head wins shouldn't be counted with the "ranking" of their standup. If you are going to count it, rate it out of 10 like you did the others.
Conor 10
DP 5
Max 0

New totals:
Conor 45
Max 43
DP 46

LMFAO McGregor 8 for defense? also, How does DP only have 1 Head-To-Head win? He beat Max twice and Conor.

Power:
Conor - 8
Max - 6
DP - 7

Chin:
Conor - 6
DP - 8
Max - 10

Stamina:
Conor - 6
Max - 10
DP - 9

Defense:
Conor - 8
Max - 7
DP - 7

Heart:
DP - 10
Max - 10
Conor - 7

Head to head wins
Max - 0
DP - 1
Conor - 2

Totals:
Conor has 37
Max has 43
DP has 42

This will always be up for debate but this scoring system at least provides calculated reasoning as to how they match up!

This is actually pretty good.

Conor is so fucking overrated. How is Conor's power an 8? Dude never even had 1 hitter quitter power at FW where he was fighting manlets while juicing up with IVs. At LW Conor has avg power at best. Conor's boxing is also very overrated and actually pretty shitty. Dustin or Max KO's that bum in the 4th or sooner.

Conor is so fucking overrated. How is Conor's power an 8? Dude never even had 1 hitter quitter power at FW where he was fighting manlets while juicing up with IVs. At LW Conor has avg power at best. Conor's boxing is also very overrated and actually pretty shitty. Dustin or Max KO's that bum in the 4th or sooner.
I didn't think MMA fans could surprise me anymore, but here I am feeling inclined to defend Conor McGregor against recency bias. Color me shocked.

Conors chin isn't that bad. I think it's better than poiriers, but he has weak heart and poor cardio. I think he has more of an advantage in power and speed over the other two than your giving him credit for too.

Dustin himself will tell you it's an 8 bucko.

I didn't think MMA fans could surprise me anymore, but here I am feeling inclined to defend Conor McGregor against recency bias. Color me shocked.
Yeah you are shocked b/c you are a dumbass casual conor fan. Conor got pieced up by Dustin and most of that was b/c of Conor's shit boxing. You can't have such shitty exchanges and then be considered to be great at boxing. Conor fans are casuals as we all knew. Filthy fuckin casuals.

max would be a world class boxer if he dedicated his life to it from the beginning, dude has all all of the talents and attributes needed for the sport, minus the power which he makes up in cardio.
Defintely not world class, he's too hittable and lacks power.

We all know Conor is best if it is the best version of Conor.

I’d love to see Conor vs Max right now

Damn son

I think Max is the best of the three just from a pure boxing perspective, but he lacks the physical strength of Dustin, and the length of Conor.

In a 5 round fight, Max is far and away the most disciplined of the 3, but the nature of his reach and fighting style means he's going to eat more punches generally. Being a more skilled boxer doesn't mean much when you constantly have to push forward and push the action, especially into two great counter strikers with 4oz gloves like Dustin and Conor.

Last edited:
Yeah you are shocked b/c you are a dumbass casual conor fan. Conor got pieced up by Dustin and most of that was b/c of Conor's shit boxing. You can't have such shitty exchanges and then be considered to be great at boxing. Conor fans are casuals as we all knew. Filthy fuckin casuals.
Dustin was throwing kicks and shooting takedown early in their fight for a reason. He knows if they were just trading punches he would have been out in the first

Power:
Conor - 8
Max - 6
DP - 7

Chin:
Conor - 6
DP - 8
Max - 10

Stamina:
Conor - 6
Max - 10
DP - 9

Defense: (striking)
Conor - 8
Max - 7
DP - 7

Heart:
DP - 10
Max - 10
Conor - 7

Head to head wins
Max - 0
DP - 3
Conor - 2

Totals:
Conor has 37
Max has 43
DP has 45

EDIT 1: Fixed the H2H for Poirier
I love watching Max fight, but shouldn't Max's power be a 2?
Since he's only KO'd 2 people ever.
And he consistently lands 500 punches a fight and still doesn't knock opponent out.

Back