Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

TJ Dillashank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sean Strickland is a UFC middleweight who currently has a fight scheduled against Uriah Hall on the 8th of August. He was having a light jiu-jitsu session with a champ when he hyperextended Sean's arm.

Sean hit him with a spinning back fist and kicked him in the body before having an argument and resuming the grappling.

Hopefully, this doesn't affect his training camp I hope Sean makes it far.

Training partners are to give the fighter different environments/situations. This shit happens with non-regular partners. Non regular partners are the difference between regular training partners and your next opponent.
You vet your partners, so it s not ideal but it happens, you have to roll with it.

Watched it 3 times. Can't quite catch exactly what happened.
<{vega}>

What a bitch move. Trying to hurt the fighter because he cannot control his ego.
Sean apparently said that the fat ass doesn't belong there and I can see why. Because he's a dirty cunt.
Feeling bad for Strickland because it didn't seem like rest of the team really supported him there.

I hope one day he will get his revenge by KO'ing this moron.

What a bitch move. Trying to hurt the fighter because he cannot control his ego.
Sean apparently said that the fat ass doesn't belong there and I can see why. Because he's a dirty cunt.
Feeling bad for Strickland because it didn't seem like rest of the team really supported him there.

I hope one day he will get his revenge by KO'ing this moron.
Dude was talking mad crap until Sean suggested turning it into an MMA match. Went quiet after that lol.

1. That fat fuck needs to get pieced up for that shit, would love to see him getting elbowed into oblivion, obese mess he is.

2. Sean should know better than to train with someone that big.

Back