Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
full

full

GOAT Silva would have head kicked this Italian dream into oblivion

Last edited:
Wtf? Completely different fighters

No, not so much. There are differences obviously but they are both grinders, well-rounded rather than excellent in any area, with remarkable strenght and serviceable striking from the southpaw stance.

No, not so much. There are differences obviously but they are both grinders, well-rounded rather than excellent in any area, with remarkable strenght and serviceable striking from the southpaw stance.

They are very similar, I would say Marvin has a slightly better defence and a slightly more varied offence, while Okami has a better jab and more composure.

They are similar in styles but Okami is a better grappler and Marvin is stronger and more durable.

the only thing vettori should be training is wrestling for now on. That's the only chance for him.

One thing I would give Marvin credit for in this fight is he was excellent at avoiding the head kicks.
.....and thats the rub in this deplorable division. Vettori's only chance of winning would to possibly fall on his sword while " possibly " securing takedowns and labor Adesanya. Their first fight meant nothing and it's rather funny how many people were giving Vettori a solid shot at beating him.
Things have changed in 2021 .

prime okami > vettori.

.....and thats the rub in this deplorable division. Vettori's only chance of winning would to possibly fall on his sword while " possibly " securing takedowns and labor Adesanya. Their first fight meant nothing and it's rather funny how many people were giving Vettori a solid shot at beating him.
Things have changed in 2021 .

prime okami > vettori.

I don't think Okami would have stood a cat in hells chance of beating Izzy either tbh.

Back