What do italians think of vettori?

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Apparentely Italians aren't too fond of this guy, especially my roommate from italy and his friends back in italy.
According to him, he was surprised by how many americans were cheering for vettori because in Italy, most people think he's dumb or are just totally indifferent.

Apparentely Italians aren't too fond of this guy, especially my roommate from italy and his friends back in italy.
According to him, he was surprised by how many americans were cheering for vettori because in Italy, most people think he's dumb or are just totally indifferent.

I think that settles it.

Americans support Vettori because that makes them feel more Italian and thus more cultured
tumblr_mloq9tPnB51r3d8abo1_500.gif

22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966.gif

I've been in a lot of threads asking how the fighter is viewed in their own country, but first time where it says most people think he's dumb from his own fucking country. fucking lol

Italians are pretty biased depending on where the person is from. Marvin is a northerner which the southerners are not found of and the South would be the most likely to be mma fans. The North of Italy is really posh and elitest, so mma would generally be seen as low class (even attending soccer games is seen as boorish by some). Not surprised he would be fairly hard pressed to find domestic fans

Italians are pretty biased depending on where the person is from. Marvin is a northerner which the southerners are not found of and the South would be the most likely to be mma fans. The North of Italy is really posh and elitest, so mma would generally be seen as low class (even attending soccer games is seen as boorish by some). Not surprised he would be fairly hard pressed to find domestic fans

My X's family were from Northern Italy (Milan) and didn't consider people in the south to be true Italians <45>

Back