Where does TRT Belfort rank among the best MMA strikers of all time?

Fuck Vitor.

Go fuck yeself bisbing is the top 3 hardest bastards to ever enter the octagon on that logic then

His steam rolling of Wanderlei Silva was a thing of greatness.

TRT vitor is top 3, on my list. trt vitor, steroid sivla, and pico jones. the trifecta of performance enhancing badasses.

I'll never forget his first UFC run at UFC 12 and 13. A lot has happened since then but watching him absolutely blitz Giant Scott Ferrozzo and Tank Abbot was one of my favorite UFC memories. The sport hadn't seen that kind of athlete yet
EAeEIhD.jpg

SOOOOO much juice. We didn't care about that then, though

I'll never forget his first UFC run at UFC 12 and 13. A lot has happened since then but watching him absolutely blitz Giant Scott Ferrozzo and Tank Abbot was one of my favorite UFC memories. The sport hadn't seen that kind of athlete yet

He knocked out Two guys at UFC 12 and then had UFC 13 to to showcase that ridiculous Sleed and Power . The power of enhancements and being in his prime. A Marvel Randy shut him down .

TRT vitor is just a dangerous human weapon, number one with anderson

What do you think?
I think you made this thread to love on Silva and hate on yet another fighter that makes you feel insecure about Silva's legacy (and that fighter at the present moment is Adesanya).

You don't care about Belfort, he honestly has nothing to do with this thread, and you should stop pretending otherwise.

Back