As you may know Vitor is fighting next weekend for Triller

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Vs the real Tarzan Mike Holston who has zero combat sports experience. Then I saw that Mike posted this. Now I’m thinking it’s a work.

if it’s a shoot, come next weekend Vitor is going to hurt this guy, but he looks in fantastic shape.

Last edited:
Shit I thought Vitor had signed with Rizin.

This is obviously an exhibition style fight though. Doubt Vitor goes 100%

Me caring about this fight depends on one thing only:
Will they drug test?

If not, I’M SO DOWN
<{JustBleed}>

That shit was more fake than this:

wNZTK9V.gif

What is this "reall tarzan" mike holston character all about? What is he known for (besides fighting Vitor next weekend? :D)

Probably getting KO'd by Vitor next weekend will be what he is known for.

What is this "reall tarzan" mike holston character all about? What is he known for (besides fighting Vitor next weekend? :D)
He's like a Steve Irwin type animal advocate. "animal whisperer" they call him
also this guy is 63 but looks fantastic.
The retired football player with the same name is 63. Not sure how old this Mike Holston is, but quite a bit younger than that I'm sure

Last edited:
Vitor: No known weaknesses

Except aging......Father time is undefeated

Vs the real Tarzan Mike Holston who has zero combat sports experience. Then I saw that Mike posted this. Now I’m thinking it’s a work.

if it’s a shoot, come next weekend Vitor is going to hurt this guy, also this guy is 63 but looks fantastic.

you need to do more research. This mike Houston is not 63.

So they're doing these matches every weekend now? The market for this stuff must be yuge

Was with OneFC but due to things *looking at you douchevid-19* he never fought, though they probably would have let him box too, he actually had a finite contract without having to fight and I believe he is out of contract and doing this.

This is a guy that's failed 3x for steroids and has abused it to the point of looking like DC comics superhero. He permanently fucked up Bisping's eye, it wouldn't surprise me if he went apeshit on his opponent, whoever he is.

This is a guy that's failed 3x for steroids and has abused it to the point of looking like DC comics superhero. He permanently fucked up Bisping's eye, it wouldn't surprise me if he went apeshit on his opponent, whoever he is.
images (23).jpeg

The goal of many UFC/MMA champions is to make it to Boxing where the real money is at.

Mir
Vitor
Woodley
Anderson
Askren

Fake. But they got all of us to click on it, which is what they wanted.

Back