Diego Sanchez looking to box

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score

Jake prolly found out his next opponent if he wins against Woodley. Also, was Diego always this giving glory to god or is this a new shtick?

Diego, please stop.

zD2SC.png

lol at legacy
there are so many deluded athletes

CTE for sure.
His boxing sucks, and sucks especially badly for someone that has trained it for as long as he has. Some people just do not possess the necessary footwork and rhythm to be even average boxers, and Diego is one of them.

His great skill is his grappling, and how he can scramble and just outwork anyone more technical than he himself is.
I would love to see him in sub only matches versus guys like Palhares, Jeff Glover, Geo Martinez, Nicky Ryan, Vagner Rocha.. those could be some cool matches. But that’s about all I’d be interested in seeing Diego doing now, competiton wise.

Anyone know anything about Diego's finances?

Is he really hurting for money that badly he's willing to get brain damaged... more.... for a meager paycheck?

He should do submission only events. He would be a big name on those cards.
He could prob have a super fight against Benson Henderson.

He doesn’t need to get punched in the head anymore.
This makes sense as Diego is better at grappling than he is striking, but he would make a shit ton more money boxing one of the Paul Brothers.

This makes sense as Diego is better at grappling than he is striking, but he would make a shit ton more money boxing one of the Paul Brothers.

I guess so. Who knows if they even want to fight him.

Benson Henderson enters tons of grappling and submission only events. I think Benson and Diego could headline an event like this.

Diego could also grapple Gilbert Burns. Burns enters these events too

Only if it’s bare knuckle and a skull fracture is required for the fight to end.

Back