Rumored Is this New Era defined by unlikely Champions?

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
You got Charles Olivera who has been with the company for years didn’t seem like a world beater. Had reputation for choking in big spots.

You got Jan who started his UFC with a losing record only to turn it around in his later years to become a true force to be reckoned with.

And now Brandon Moreno a man who was cut by the UFC only to fight his way back into the promotion who would lost their first fight if not fir a low blow only to dominate Figgy in his last outing

Looking even further back there was once a time when people laughed at the idea of Rose being to beat Joanna.

Given how early UFC tends to sign prospects is this a sign of new trend people who were mediocre gradually becoming great while competing in the UFC? Will more unlikely champions follow?

You've got a point, crazy the turnarounds in some of these fighters careers to make their way to the gold. Moreno was definitely cut prematurely coming off 2 decision losses.

Wonder who the next guy is to be champ down the line that we've all written off from title contention. Drew Dober? Kevin Lee?

You got Charles Olivera who has been with the company for years didn’t seem like a world beater. Had reputation for choking in big spots.

You got Jan who started his UFC with a losing record only to turn it around in his later years to become a true force to be reckoned with.

And now Brandon Moreno a man who was cut by the UFC only to fight his way back into the promotion who would lost their first fight if not fir a low blow only to dominate Figgy in his last outing

Looking even further back there was once a time when people laughed at the idea of Rose being to beat Joanna.

Given how early UFC tends to sign prospects is this a sign of new trend people who were mediocre gradually becoming great while competing in the UFC? Will more unlikely champions follow?

I was thinking the same thing. I keep coming back to that those titles were vacant by better fighters and champions.

Khabib , Jones and CCC are better than the champions now .

You've got a point, crazy the turnarounds in some of these fighters careers to make their way to the gold. Moreno was definitely cut prematurely coming off 2 decision losses.

Wonder who the next guy is to be champ down the line that we've all written off from title contention. Drew Dober? Kevin Lee?

Possibly WMMA I mean Val or Amanda has to lose eventually… right?

Chuck isnt unlikely t all after Khabib retired during his run. Jan isnt shocking because honestly LHW is a turd heap. Moreno definitely. Rose kinda sorta but she improved leaps and bounds so yeah but no

Chuck isnt unlikely t all after Khabib retired during his run. Jan isnt shocking because honestly LHW is a turd heap. Moreno definitely. Rose kinda sorta but she improved leaps and bounds so yeah but no

Joanna was -860 favorite over Rose.

These guys all put in several years perfecting their craft. And now they reside atop of the mountain. A few years ago, would anybody have said, “That guy is the future champ. I’m the first on the hype train and fuck you all”.

No that would be unlikely. But thankfully I read the OP, because at first I thought you meant unlikable. And they are all very good (Jan, Oliveira, and Moreno) heart warming stories, about respect, and perseverance. That’s the shit I can get behind. Fuck the douchebag shit talking clowns.

Lawler set the tone for sure. Who knows what the future holds with the sport, Dustin could be champ in a year, Glover could beat Jan? Lewis beats Francis? hell i'd love to see KZ as fw champ haha

Back