UFC 263 Post Title Fight Thoughts

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I just want to take the time to LOL at anyone even trying to make a case for Marvin winning a round. You guys talk about the RNC attempt. Bitch please, Adesanya was closer to ending the fight when he was rape choking Vettori's ass.

Another strange reaction I've been seeing is a group of posters confidently saying that Sonnen would definitely have beaten Adesanya. Ok whatever, everyone has an opinion and I certainly understand the case for it being an intriguing matchup. But why now??? Like why after this particular fight is that all of a sudden an idea. Nothing in this fight showed evidence of that.

Furthermore, people are, in a way, trying to use this to make an argument that 185 is "weaker". Forget about Sonnen vs. Izzy. Sonnen wouldn't have beaten Vettori. In fact most of the top 10 would clown Sonnen with ease. He had his very brief moment of time as a top guy in the division but that was ONLY on that very brief moment in that very particular era against those very particular guys he was matched up with. Adesanya is by far the much more talented fighter and even if you think it's a stylistic nightmare, you'd be ridiculous to say confidently that Sonnen wins.

Anyway I'm ready for Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2. I think the timing will actually be perfect and this matchup will be, forgive me, "lit". Are we still using that phrase.

Is it fair to say that Whittaker has more offensive fire power than Adesanya, while Israel is much better defensively??? Don't get me wrong, Adesanya has plenty of tools, but Whittaker just seems to get off easier in most matchups. Anyway that's just a question for the observers.

Sonnen was competitive against Prime Anderson Silva who is like thousond times better than Izzy so obiviously fans think he would win.

My thoughts, Izzy is indeed still good, but he’s also still Jans bitch.

Just rematch Rob now, so we can finally have some real tittle fights, Marvin looked so basic and flat footed, hope he fights drunk Costa next

A lot of people on here are so desperate to believe that the guys from 10 years ago or more are better than the guys today, there is nothing you can do to convince them otherwise

They honestly have no clue what they are looking at

I think Prime Sonnen beats Izzy, he would blast doubles in the center of the octagon and he was a big MW

Boring fight, Izzy will win by decision or KO with anyone in MW

I just want to take the time to LOL at anyone even trying to make a case for Marvin winning a round. You guys talk about the RNC attempt. Bitch please, Adesanya was closer to ending the fight when he was rape choking Vettori's ass.

Another strange reaction I've been seeing is a group of posters confidently saying that Sonnen would definitely have beaten Adesanya. Ok whatever, everyone has an opinion and I certainly understand the case for it being an intriguing matchup. But why now??? Like why after this particular fight is that all of a sudden an idea. Nothing in this fight showed evidence of that.

Furthermore, people are, in a way, trying to use this to make an argument that 185 is "weaker". Forget about Sonnen vs. Izzy. Sonnen wouldn't have beaten Vettori. In fact most of the top 10 would clown Sonnen with ease. He had his very brief moment of time as a top guy in the division but that was ONLY on that very brief moment in that very particular era against those very particular guys he was matched up with. Adesanya is by far the much more talented fighter and even if you think it's a stylistic nightmare, you'd be ridiculous to say confidently that Sonnen wins.

Anyway I'm ready for Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2. I think the timing will actually be perfect and this matchup will be, forgive me, "lit". Are we still using that phrase.

Is it fair to say that Whittaker has more offensive fire power than Adesanya, while Israel is much better defensively??? Don't get me wrong, Adesanya has plenty of tools, but Whittaker just seems to get off easier in most matchups. Anyway that's just a question for the observers.

Opinions and excuses are like farts. I like the old school mentality in boxing which is to be the champ you have to beat the champ. MV did not beat IA to be the champ so I still think MV did not do enough to get the belt. The end of the fight at the Bell, IA, lol...that was funny crap.

The UFC Judges need work. Some fights are hard to judge because MMA is not like boxing.

Back