That was fast...

Eiger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can't remember when, if ever, I've seen the rankings at UFC.com updated to reflect a new champ this quickly.

upload_2021-6-13_15-24-31.png

That's how deserving Moreno is. He's gonna start moving needles if the UFC promotes him proper and actually pays him.

I know Mighty Mouse said he would never come back but it would be interested in seeing him fight Moreno.

I think Joey B. totally deserves another crack at the title. You guys with me....

iu

I'm surprised they don't normally have a web developer on the clock on fight nights. But maybe they don't bother because they have to wait for the rankings to come out (that they make anyway I imagine).

It was very obvious not just the first time around but this time around as well that there was clear favoritism for Moreno. It's that Mexican market they want to capitalize on.

Either way he won and congrats to him.

That's how deserving Moreno is. He's gonna start moving needles if the UFC promotes him proper and actually pays him.
Please explain to me how his pay will affect his ability to “move needles”? What a clown.

Also one Mexican fighter almost won against ranked WW guy, so great night for UFC to grab some pesos.

So weird seeing Moreno as champ. Dude clearly leveled up. Im hyped for his first title defense.

Please explain to me how his pay will affect his ability to “move needles”? What a clown.
Money gives one lateral movement. From there, one can afford things like publicists, PR firms, social media platforms. As that begins to snowball, so does one's popularity as well as one's ability to sell fights.
:)

You keep coming at me like you're actually smarter than me. That shit is laughable to anyone witnessing this with a brain.

Money gives one lateral movement. From there, one can afford things like publicists, PR firms, social media platforms. As that begins to snowball, so does one's popularity as well as one's ability to sell fights.
:)

You keep coming at me like you're actually smarter than me. That shit is laughable to anyone witnessing this with a brain.
You’re an idiot. He is the first Mexican UFC champion. The UFC will now push him. And his pay won’t have anything to do with it.. lol. Lateral movement. You don’t think he just opened all kinds of revenue streams in Mexico that have nothing to do with what the UFC pays him?

I know I’m smarter than you. I have the ability to think outside of the box. You’re one of these “U FIGHT CHEAP” clowns.

You’re an idiot. He is the first Mexican UFC champion. The UFC will now push him. And his pay won’t have anything to do with it.. lol. Lateral movement. You don’t think he just opened all kinds of revenue streams in Mexico that have nothing to do with what the UFC pays him?

I know I’m smarter than you. I have the ability to think outside of the box. You’re one of these “U FIGHT CHEAP” clowns.
<Dany07>

Wow, great comeback.

Says the guy who only thinks Moreno can be a star if the UFC pays him more. Keep embarrassing yourself, but if you need any help doing it further just keep quoting me.

Wow, great comeback.

Says the guy who only thinks Moreno can be a star if the UFC pays him more. Keep embarrassing yourself, but if you need any help doing it further just keep quoting me.
tenor (3).gif

Back