Guy repeatedly yells "boring" in the crowd at UFC 263.

BobblyStruggles

1-2 head kick combo
Banned
Reaction score

Other great lines from this great intellectual:
"Pull out your tampon!"
"Weak!"
"Let's fucking go!"
"HEAVYWEIGHT ROUND 3!"

Btw the fight in the background is Carlos Felipe(11-1) vs. Jake Collier(12-6). This was the first fight of the early prelims.
Carlos Felipe won by SD.
UFC-263-Ceremonial-004.jpg

They were not a fan of any kind of grappling there unless it was an immediate submission.

When are we going to reach the point, where a drunken fan summons enough sacspace, to try to finish the fight themselves? We've had enough hecklers over the years, but no star performers in the audience.

I never got that. Happens pretty often too. Why the fuck would you boo that? Cause the action stops for 3 seconds?

I know crowds could be bad, but it was hilariously awful last night.

They all booed Paul Craig for some bizarre reason, booed almost the entire time Anders & Stewart were fighting, chanting " USA! USA! USA!" during the Dober/Riddell fight, and drowning Figgy with boos to the point that I think it might have fucked with his head.

If I was an asshole I'd point out the fact that he has a GF (or God help him a wife) that is pushing four bills.
But, I'm not an asshole so I won't do that.

And I feel sorry for her. She is probably convinced (and may be right) that she can't get anyone else if she leaves him so she puts up with his assholerey.

Back