Tony Ferguson vs Nate Diaz?

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ferguson is on a losing streak just like Nate Diaz but they always brings it when it comes to the stand up. You have to bring a shotgun to finish these guys. Ferguson maybe fighting his last fight next and Nate Diaz have one fight left on his contract. Mexican chin vs Mexican chin. Let it be at 170 a co main 5 round fight.

I know Ferguson have wanted to fight Nate.

What say you sherdog?

Probably the best fight for Nate if UFC doesn't want to put the Conor trilogy together anytime soon. Masvidal rematch shouldn't be on the table right now with both of them coming off losses.

I like it and have been saying the same, would be a crazy buildup and fight. Both guys have somewhat similar styles too. Would be a great display of mixed martial arts

As much as Tony has slowed down its crazy that still nobody wants to stand with him. Darius barely threw a punch and Oliveira mostly blanketed him

No. We've been over this. The Conor trilogy fight makes more sense for all parties.

Ferguson is on a losing streak just like Nate Diaz but they always brings it when it comes to the stand up. You have to bring a shotgun to finish these guys. Ferguson maybe fighting his last fight next and Nate Diaz have one fight left on his contract. Mexican chin vs Mexican chin. Let it be at 170 a co main 5 round fight.

I know Ferguson have wanted to fight Nate.

What say you sherdog?

I would have loved to have seen this with the pre-Justin Tony. I think Diaz just destroys the current version of him though.

This has to happen.
A fight Nate can actually win
I'd favor Tony. Equal gas tank, no takedown threat from Nate, sharp elbows to bloody Diaz up.

This would also be a WW Tony, so who knows what his power would be like.

But predictions is whatever, their careers can't end without crossing paths. So, again, this has to happen.

Last edited:
After Conor KOs Poirier and Oliveira they should do the trilogy fight with Nate for the belt unless Conor wants to move up.

8rWSPVW.gif

Back