News Vettori speaks out following loss, wants "Drunk Costa"

Respect to him. That's an interesting fight IMO.
It shouldn't take long to be booked since Marvin didn't take much damage and Costa seems healthy.

Costa would rather stay on Twitter and be jealous of a YouTuber than fight so that seems RATHER unlikely unfortunately.
Yup. That dude picked a horrible time to play his cards for getting better pay.
Costa lost a one sided title fight, hasn't won since and has been granted 2 main events against top contenders which he pulled out of.

I'm all for fighters getting paid more, but he solidified his spot on Dana's shit list for that move.

Not actually sure if he will go running after those leg kicks, but if he does, either he's one bmf, or izzy's leg kicks were weak.

This fight 100% makes sense but Costa hasnt been same since loss. I still think he is traumatized from the loss and is gonna keep ducking fights

he is the definition of a meathead idiot.

Would be an interesting fighter if he had power, none whatsoever though.

This fight 100% makes sense but Costa hasnt been same since loss. I still think he is traumatized from the loss and is gonna keep ducking fights

Maybe they can throw them somewhere on a PPV since Costa seemingly doesn't want to do main events right now.

He needs a new coach. Good or not, that coach gave terrible advice urging Vettori to TD Izzy in the last round when he clearly struggled and had much better chance standing up. Fighters should move away from senile coaches.

Would def be interested in Vettori vs. Costa...I like that call out from Vettori.

It makes a lot of sense so it won’t happen.

Would (or should) be an entertaining lead-up to that fight were it to be made.

Back