Vettori running 5 miles after the fight

Forrest ran 10 miles after his fight vs Anderson, starting from the cage

giphy.gif

He must have went FULL Kylo Ren on himself lol.

zgDZi.gif

In all seriousness it's probably the best way he can cope with the Loss than staying still and sitting in bed, so it's probably a mixture of Anger(No surprise there) and his ideal coping mechanism for his performance and loss.

Vettori is still young and has time, but you can tell he puts a LOT of pressure and expectations on himself that he's become delusional as it's the only way he can maintain any optimism/sanity that he can accomplish his dream. Not a knock, but it is something I noticed.

Did he actually do it or just said he was going to…

Without proof this thread is doodoo. TS just trying to discredit Israel because VetTardi had nothing for him.

here's the interview where he said he's going running.

Did he actually do it or just said he was going to…

Without proof this thread is doodoo. TS just trying to discredit Israel because VetTardi had nothing for him.
Why wouldn't he? It's barely a brag. It's just a cooling down..

In all honesty, when I watched him, I thought he was gassed for at least half the fight and that was the biggest difference in the fight. He just didn't have the energy to mount any serious attacks, most of his punches lacked energy. He needs a much much bigger gas tank if he wants to have success with elite.

here's the interview where he said he's going running.

Look at his face and look at Izzy's.
Martin was lighting Izzy up, and Izzy "won" on leg kicks. But since he didn't knock Izzy down, he wasn't "successful" while Izzy was "successful" in getting back to his feet and throwing leg kicks

Look at his face and look at Izzy's
Martin was lighting Izzy up, and Izzy "won" on leg kicks. But since he didn't knock Izzy down, he wasn't "successful" while Izzy was "successful" in getting back to his feet and throwing leg kicks
To be fair vettori's punches didn't really hurt izzy either when they landed. Honestly, neither really hurt each other but izzy won on points.

In all honesty, when I watched him, I thought he was gassed for at least half the fight and that was the biggest difference in the fight. He just didn't have the energy to mount any serious attacks, most of his punches lacked energy. He needs a much much bigger gas tank if he wants to have success with elite.

THIS IS WHY GUYS LIKE DIAZ AND IZZY HAVE TO MUCH ENDURANCE. BODY TYPE PLAYS A PART WHEN PED'S AREN'T INVOLVED. IZZY HAS AN EXTREMELY EFFICIENT FRAME. VITTORI WOULD BE MORE OPTIMAL SHEDDING MUSCLE AND FIGHTING AT WELTER WEIGHT.

Back