Jon Jones taking shots at Izzy again

YET. Once Jones fights for the title at HW. This won’t ring true. I do believe Jones wants to fight for the HW title.

He must win or it will look like a desperate money grab from a washed fighter

This type of trash talk is amusing and funny when the fighter actually fights. Jon is a turd that's already circling the drain and he knows it. Hasn't fought in ages and is perpetually delaying his HW debut until there's a champ he thinks he can beat. Given this context he sounds like an idiot and should just be quiet.

Similar to Conor. When he was doing the damn thing I loved his press conferences and stuff. Once he became a diva and just blabbed on Twitter it got old quick.

Izzy is fighting Jon, while you are not and he already stepped up an took a risk

I get it, he has a case for GOAT, certainly the stats back his claim. However, he isn't fight so he should lay off guys that are competing. Izzy is very active

And yet he said Usman is greater than GSP. He's a dumb ass with zero consistency to his thoughts.

Lol hope we still get this fight at some point. The build up will be worth it and I dont think Jones would ask for crazy money because he is confident he can win

Between Jones and Israel, one guy had the balls to move up and challenge the champion and it wasn't Jones.

On the other side Adesanya is Jon Jones size and decides to starve to be a middleweight.
Imagine Jones grappling at middleweight

Back