Media Izzy Found Himself a New Partner

Wreckless

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

He couldn't finish his opponent he didn't even come close to that.
Stylebender was complete pants, Vettori had only one leg, he had absorbed almost 50 kicks to his leg and still kept going forward, holding Grace Jones against the cage and even throwing Israel to the ground.

You should have seen izzy's face of utter disbelief when Vettori refused to acknowledge defeat and said he thought he had actually won at the end.

Uneventful fight, Izzy is clearly too good for the current crop of MW's. I'd love to see him bulk up properly and move to LHW. Lots of good fights: Jan II, Ankalaev, Jiri, Rakic etc. I think he can beat them all if he puts the work in.
What about Bearjew? he would rip Izzys arm right off.

Tongue-in-cheek threads that hint even a tiny bit of homosexuality on here are always removed. At least mine have been. Let's see how longs yours lasts.

Uneventful fight, Izzy is clearly too good for the current crop of MW's. I'd love to see him bulk up properly and move to LHW. Lots of good fights: Jan II, Ankalaev, Jiri, Rakic etc. I think he can beat them all if he puts the work in.
he gets grapple raped by all of them.

Don't start fake rumors. Izzy's white, grey haired boyfriend was in the cage again after his win last night. There is long-term commitment there.

Honestly it’s pretty haggard the way he does that sexual shit to opponents. Not a good look for the sport.
It's funny. People enjoy funny. When you go into a Izzy fight, even if the fight might be boring, you know you can at least laugh. It's not that much different than Saenchai kissing his opponents in the clinch. It became his trade mark and people love him for it.

It would be funny if the ref decided to be an asshole & call that a tap.

Lol what was that ass grab? That was legit suspect

Just some extra trigger material. I figured he would try something, but hopefully would dial it back (we don't need this to be a trend in MMA).

I wonder if Vettori even realized it in the moment, or if he will only see it when he rewatches the fight. Hopefully he is not as psychologically shattered as Costa after his loss. Maybe they can go to therapy together lol

Honestly it’s pretty haggard the way he does that sexual shit to opponents. Not a good look for the sport.
Meh. It's a joke, I wouldn't call it "sexual shit to opponents". Just good for a mild laugh in a sport that is meant to entertain. Nothing more, nothing less. People get offended so easily these days.

Back