Vettori is a worse version of Tim Kennedy

I was thinking he's just a modern day Matt Hughes, but angrier, and less "holier than thou".
<Fedor23>

Anyone with a slight knowledge of mma can tell you that they're completely different fighters.

Vettori may not be a great striker he's still 10x better on the feet. And their grappling is around the same level, not similar in style but similar in levels.

Anyone with a slight knowledge of mma can tell you that they're completely different fighters.

Vettori may not be a great striker he's still 10x better on the feet. And their grappling is around the same level, not similar in style but similar in levels.

10x better on the feet lmao. The guy who threw no combos yesterday. Had more feints the strikes landed? Marvin showed nothing but abc striking yesterday lol.

He’s a damn fool if you ask me.

10x better on the feet lmao. The guy who threw no combos yesterday. Had more feints the strikes landed? Marvin showed nothing but abc striking yesterday lol.
Prime Tim would get KO'd by izzy in the first round. Vettori did better than most of Adesanya opponents on the feet like costa.

Can't wait for "Hunting Mussolini"

Why? What makes them similar in any way. Not that Kennedy was bad fighter or anything. Don't get the comparison as Vettori is way better striker but I guess Kennedy has the wrestling edge.

It's hard to prove anything because the two guys have literally never fought a same opponent.

Prime Tim would get KO'd by izzy in the first round. Vettori did better than most of Adesanya opponents on the feet like costa.

He did better cause he didnt throw any strikes lmao. Feinting for 5 rounds and getting your take downs reversed and getting your oil checked is not doing better.

Vettori is a more kind, likable, and gentle human being than Tim Kennedy...
<JackieThumbsUp>
I have the same military background as Tim and actually had worked with him when he was at Fort Bragg, enough said.

I think MV matches well against Izzy. Izzy just has a problem with his style of fighting imo.

Vettori better on the feet but I think Kennedy was a better grappler. Kennedy was very good on the ground. He was just around when guys like Jacare and Luke were there too.

I’d say he’d stack up to that regional guy, what’s his name? Mousasi?

I don't see Vettori getting destroyed by Gastelum like Kennedy and I think he would do better against Romero without grabbing the glove.

I actually agree Kennedy was better in his prime (however short lived) but I don't get the comparison

Back