News Congratulations to Stylebender for reaching 5 Million Followers

From that performance?
<6>
better performance then the ''title challanger'' who did so little himself... ''ill be italian champion no matter what''

i always fall for these pre-fight talks... i want to believe them,but then they put on stinkers like vettori did...

Adesanya: this is martial arts, you should always show respect

Also Adesanya:
giphy.gif

From that performance?
<6>

PS: UFC definitely put Nate on the same card as Izzy on purpose to get more eyeballs on Izzy.

This is stupid.

Nate was supposed to be on the Olivera/Chandler card to bring more eyes on those guys.

The only reason he was on this card was because he got hurt

Are you surprised by Izzy’s popularity?

View attachment 860817
Pretty poor tell you the truth. Just look at Khamzat Chamaev he's only had 3 fights so far , around 12 months in the UFC and has 3 million followers.
Regarding his fight with Vettori, it really was piss poor effor from stylebehinder. You had a one legged Italian, his leg commpletely chewed up who still kept going forward and took it to the end of 5 rounds and had Izzy pushed up against the cage a the end of the 5th round.

Adesanya: this is martial arts, you should always show respect

Also Adesanya:
giphy.gif
Israel was reall really pissed off that Vettori told him he thought he had won the fight at the end.(ofcourse Vettori knew he lost) . You should have seen Israel's face of disbelief.

One thing that surprises me is how many more followers some UFC fighters have than guys in the NFL and NBA.

Adesanya has more followers than guys like Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Donald, Donovon Mitchell, Trae Young, etc.

People talk about UFC fighters not “building their brands” but some of these guys have stronger followings online than guys who make 20+ mil a year.

One thing that surprises me is how many more followers some UFC fighters have than guys in the NFL and NBA.

Adesanya has more followers than guys like Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Donald, Donovon Mitchell, Trae Young, etc.

People talk about UFC fighters not “building their brands” but some of these guys have stronger followings online than guys who make 20+ mil a year.

More people are fans of team than they are individual player though there are some exceptions

Adesanya must make a lot thru social media, merch and sponsors.

But yeah it's still crazy how small he makes every event or atleast his guaranteed money is relative to his popularity

For Comparison Chimaev who hasn't even been in the UFC for a year and hasn't fought since Septbember has 3m followers with only 3 posts.

Back