TUF got another UFC champ

Crazy how Moreno lost to little Pettis and got cut by ufc and now is the champ

When he got cut, he had a short stint at LFA and just dominated Maikel Perez for the title…

I think he was just a bit inconsistent around that time.

Moreno is currently my favorite champ in MMA. How can you not feel for this guy?? He absolutely won me over with his post-fight emotional outburst. I've always been a huge Vitor fan, but that last night, that eclipsed Vitor's "We did it mama" tear fest. Moreno had me cryin' like a lil bitch, can't front.

When he got cut, he had a short stint at LFA and just dominated Maikel Perez for the title…

I think he was just a bit inconsistent around that time.
He didn't have good hands in the beginning. He's obviously worked very hard. The guy is as tough as nails and has always had a tremendous attitude. It's awesome to see someone ascend to this level from where he was.

Crazy to think about it. The sport has so many twists and turns View attachment 860821
Totally missed that season, i see Archuleta there, that guy trains with TJ and it was a champion in Bellator until he lost to Sergio Pettis, did he had a chance in the UFC? Most TUF guys endup with deals eventually.

Back