Nate vs Tony Ferguson anyone?

I was thinking the same. A shame we never got to see them both do it in their prime

Don't think Ferg has much for anyone at this point.
He couldn't have done what Nate did to Edwards at the end there and probably would have got a beating the same way leading up to it.

Prime for prime I’ve got Nate. Now I have Nate by stoppage. tony doesn’t throw punches anymore

Definitely, but it has to be an unlimited rounds fight, with Mario Yamaski as referee. Last one alive wins.

giphy.gif

Gaethje seriously broke Tony. Tony is done being a top level fighter but Diaz isnt a KO artist and Diaz brings a solid payday.

I really don't want it but I wont complain either

Nah. Nate's too much for Tony at this point. Would rather see the Nate vs. Conor Trilogy fight.

I'm not sure who Tony should fight next.

Nah. Nate's too much for Tony at this point. Would rather see the Nate vs. Conor Trilogy fight.

I'm not sure who Tony should fight next.

Especially if Conor loses to Dustin, fight makes super sense. As for Tony...??

I think this is the fight to make at 170lbs, such an exciting fight and you just know both guys will bring it. Who you got in this potential fight Sherbros? I think I’m leaning Diaz.
I like Diaz and I also like that matchup. If it's Nate's last fight on his contract, maybe he can fight a youtuber and make some big money.

This would be great matchmaking, I’m all for it. Tony deserves the pay day, and Nate is not gonna wrestle him. Should be 5 rounds, of course. Tony could also cut him with elbows.

I like it. Neither one of them are going to see a title shot anytime soon. A brawl between the 2 would be exciting.

lol Tony would beat Nate, still. Nate throws like 3 punches every minute -- as long as the fight stays standing Tony kills him.

He lost to Gaethje standing, the other two were because he got taken down. Will Nate take him down? Maybe, but probably not, he likes to stand too. Is Tony diminished? Maybe to Nate's level, but no worse.

Once again Sherdog proved that your last few fights -- or in Nate's case, your last minute of action, the only one where he did anything -- is your total value as a fighter.

winner gets stem cell therapy

They gotta do either this or one of them vs Conor if Conor loses to Dustin.

IMO.

Nate v Ferg is a good fight. Conor v Nate 3 never happens especially if Conor loses. Conor will retire of he loses rather than risk losing a trilogy to Nate.

Tony has nothing for Nate. I’m down for Gaethje vs Nate. I think that’s a war.

Back