Who else...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Didn't finish the main event. I was drunk and tired. The main event was pretty damn boring and the writing was on the wall for this boring fight.

I fell asleep and missed it, from what I've been reading, I didn't miss much.

I fell asleep and missed it, from what I've been reading, I didn't miss much.
First round was semi interesting since Vettori got a takedown early but then Israel got up not long after and it because a typical boring point striking match by Israel.

I dozed off. It was obvious Vettori had nothing for him after I saw round 1. Woke up in the last round and I saw Izzy couldnt finish him, as soon as they started the interview with Rogan I shut it down. I've heard enough from Izzy at this point

I kinda didnt watch the diaz fight and fell asleep after 3rd of the main event

Unfortunately I passed out right before the Main Card. I blame Ya Boy Eryk Anders.

I'm use to waking up at 4:30am for work. Staying up for these later UFC kill me.

I feel like a bag of shit Today after going to bed at 2:30am.

I'm use to waking up at 4:30am for work. Staying up for these later UFC kill me.

I feel like a bag of shit Today after going to bed at 2:30am.
Yeah I've learned to sleep through the shit fights. Some times you'll miss a good one but for me my brain sorta hears the announcing and I wake up. Most UFC cards now are just a main and co-main in terms of good fights.

I live in the Mountain time zone, so the ME started around 11 pm. So unfortunately I was wide awake and saw the whole fight.

I was sitting there thinking about the co-main where Moreno put the body triangle on Fig when going for the rnc. And I was amazed that Vettori didn’t do it to Izzy in the same situation. Izzy got out of that way too easily. That was the only interesting part of that ME.

Don't understand why people torture themselves by waiting up all hours of the night to watch these cards when you could just watch it at your own convenience the next day..

...drinks their own pee?

Just saying. I can't stand thread titles like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back