Media Dana White after hearing about the repuatation of the Arizona Ref of Craig vs Hill

The ref looked like a 70 year old? I mean, I looked at his face right before the fight started for the first time....all I could think of was how old and delayed he looked just by looking at him. Just watch the way he raised his hand before the fight started...It is the way an old senior would do it.....Anyways, I immediately looked at him to see how he physically moved and he was not as slow as he looked but it was still a bit stiff.

Last edited:
Also tried to grab Hill's broken arm when they stood there for the decision. Crowd picked up on it and started booing. It's bad when the only guy who doesn't get it is in there making calls.

Yeah that ref made a bad call and probably the moment got to him.

What's wrong with what he said? I mean, you agreed with Dana yourself.

<{vega}>
a lot of the reporters are sychophants. They didn't need to shit on him like that. Let Dana do it. lol. I think its pretty petty that all the reporters are ganging up on an official and they work in the media. It's like high school, I want to be in with the cool kids shit. Pathethic, but what dana said was funny and the ref did a terrible job from all accounts I've read.

The arm didnt fall off,so the fight was OK to continue

{<doc}

a lot of the reporters are sychophants. They didn't need to shit on him like that. Let Dana do it. lol. I think its pretty petty that all the reporters are ganging up on an official and they work in the media. It's like high school, I want to be in with the cool kids shit. Pathethic, but what dana said was funny and the ref did a terrible job from all accounts I've read.

Sounds like they're just letting Dana know about the refs reputation.

Sounds like they're just letting Dana know about the refs reputation.
Not their place, imo. They're interjecting themselves into the story, but it's whatever. It's not professional, but It made for a great soundbyte so I enjoyed it.

Back