ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
just said it post fight about how Fig felt compared to the 1st fight

good on Moreno

#calloutweightbullies2021

Deiveson-Figueiredo-696x392.jpg

Probably right, I knew Fig was probably compromised when he weighed in during the final few minutes on Friday.

Maybe he should take some time off and move up to BW this winter

He’s right you know. Moreno still clapped Fig

Moreno is right. Happy to see him with the belt

Doesn't that disprove the dumb "weight bully" concept?

He cut too much weight and paid for it

Weight bully? What if Figgy is cutting down to a lower weight in order to give himself a disadvantage cause he wants to be challenged?

#fighting drained

Live by the weight cut/ die by the weight cut

I think it was pretty obvious that fig met his match twice this week. The scale and Moreno.

I like Fig but damn I wanted Moreno to win.

Doesn't that disprove the dumb "weight bully" concept?

He cut too much weight and paid for it
Disprove? Nah.

1. He could just be an exception
2. Something went wrong with this cut that made it harder than usual.

although it’s a possibility that it could be the case that there’s no such thing as a weight bully. But I think more data would have to be collected to say it would be proven or disproven.

I've been telling you bums Moreno was gonna win based on superior skills and cardio showcased during the first fight. Only way Fig was gonna win was by size and power advantage.
Fig is an entertaining fighter but can't say I feel bad for his massive weightcutting finally catching up to him. You play with fire you get burned...

he did joe b wrong. i enjoyed it, but it was wrong.
glad he got finished. didn't like how he complained about the point deduction last fight. dude seems like a born cheater with no honor or integrity.

Probably right, I knew Fig was probably compromised when he weighed in during the final few minutes on Friday.

Maybe he should take some time off and move up to BW this winter
He looked really emotional after he made the weight,and then looked to be 2 or 3 times bigger on fight night,so you know he cut alot of weight.

The problem with fighters who do drastic weight cuts is just that the older you get, obviously for anatomical reasons, the harder it becomes to make the same rigorous cut. Often times fighters can make that cut many times for many years and be fine but at some point your metabolism just isn't the same, your body shape isn't the same, and a cut that you used to be able to make on a razor thin edge suddenly doesn't work and you come in drained.

Back