So can we agree

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nate was seconds away from.beating leon...

You know it...

I know it...

And most importantly Leon knows it...

Nate was so DAM close to shocking the world again....

Would love to see him at 155lbs... But even at 170lbs hes got some fights left in him for sure...

Props to leon for staying disciplined...

But Nate had his ass and the clock saved him...

i-aint-surprised-muthafucka.jpg

Last edited:
The Diaz's are the kings of moral victories

Their opponents destroy them for 4 rounds and start to gas out at the end, then they talk about how if the fight was 50 minutes long they would win lmao
You can't lie though, that was pretty badass what he did at the end of the 5th.

giphy.gif

I didn't he would get anything going in this fight, especially at 36 and way out of his prime.
Dude earned my respect.

Yeah, following up that power shot with a point and a slow cool-guy walk really helped him.
Nate fan, but this all day. I was furious watching him do that when Leon was about to drop. WHY Nate, WHY?

You can't lie though, that was pretty badass what he did at the end of the 5th.
Yeah it was the highlight of the night for sure

It just becomes tired when Diaz fans consistently make this argument

A lot of the reason they're fresher in the 5th round is they don't do anything the first 3 or 4

They will have a rematch probably, just on the basis of that final round. They want to give Nate opportunities plus they dont really know what to do with Leon.

Too f little to f late . I guess getting wrecked 95% of the time means nothing to the ts

Last edited:

Their opponents destroy them for 4 rounds and start to gas out at the end, then they talk about how if the fight was 50 minutes long they would win lmao
Bruh. Cmon. This wasn’t an opponent gassing out. It was like a cartoon where he just needed to be blown on and he drops. Instead he just didn’t see it.

Bruh. Cmon. This wasn’t an opponent gassing out. It was like a cartoon where he just needed to be blown on and he drops. Instead he just didn’t see it.
He didn't see it because he was gassed.....

Nate has a significantly lower chance of landing that shot in the first round

Yeah it was the highlight of the night for sure

It just becomes tired when Diaz fans consistently make this argument

A lot of the reason they're fresher in the 5th round is they don't do anything the first 3 or 4
I agree with you there, some Diaz fans can be pretty cancerous. Leading up to this fight it was pretty bad the disrespect towards Leon.

I never thought Nate was gonna stand a chance against the fighters of today, but him showing heart like that at the end of the fight was insane. Hopefully him and Mcgregor run it back for a 3rd time.

He didn't see it because he was gassed.....

Nate has a significantly lower chance of landing that shot in the first round
I’m saying Nate didn’t see how bad he was hurt. He wins that fight. I’m not a Nate Stan. I didn’t want Nate to win in reality cuz it screws up the division. But this wasn’t just some moral victory. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I agree with you there, some Diaz fans can be pretty cancerous. Leading up to this fight it was pretty bad the disrespect towards Leon.

I never thought Nate was gonna stand a chance against the fighters of today, but him showing heart like that at the end of the fight was insane. Hopefully him and Mcgregor run it back for a 3rd time.
It's crazy Nate got beaten up the entire fight except for the end, and his stock still rose... maybe he isn't as dumb for going to WW as I thought lol

Now that we know he has 5th round power it kinda makes him more interesting

I’m saying Nate didn’t see how bad he was hurt. He wins that fight. I’m not a Nate Stan. I didn’t want Nate to win in reality cuz it screws up the division. But this wasn’t just some moral victory. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
I don't think you get what I mean when I say moral victory

It's crazy Nate got beaten up the entire fight except for the end, and his stock still rose... maybe he isn't as dumb for going to WW as I thought lol

Now that we know he has 5th round power it kinda makes him more interesting
Yeah I always had trouble understanding the narrative of Nate being dangerous in the 4th and 5th rounds. Besides the 2nd Conor fight I never really understood where it came from.
Now he really proved that how dangerous he can be to an opponent in the later rounds.

I was hoping to see you here lol...

Leon did great..but Nate had him at the end probably the clearest save by the bell since the second mcgregor fight ...

But leon won..i said nate would so i was wrong but he Dam near came close bruh hahah

Yeah I always had trouble understanding the narrative of Nate being dangerous in the 4th and 5th rounds. Besides the 2nd Conor fight I never really understood where it came from.
Now he really proved that how dangerous he can be to an opponent in the later rounds.
I knowww haha I always thought that was bullshit before tonight

Back