I respect Nate Diaz so much more after that.

BobblyStruggles

1-2 head kick combo
Banned
Reaction score

This moment was absolutely insane. Especially after 5 rounds of struggling, this dude was able to stun the number 3 ranked WW in the world.

Yes the fight was pretty one sided, but Nate showed insane heart and determination. This man has the soul of a fighter.
LinedDisastrousCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

Different fight, but reminded me of how he had Conor in trouble to close out their 2nd fight. He won the 5th on all the cards then and he did again tonight.

His durability, endurance, and heart are fantastic...I just wish he employed a *wee* bit more defense early on in these fights, so that he was in better condition to take advantage of those things later on.

This moment was absolutely insane. Especially after 5 rounds of struggling, this dude was able to stun the number 3 ranked WW in the world.

Yes the fight was pretty one sided, but Nate showed insane heart and determination. This man has the soul of a fighter.

How did he show determination? He literally just posed and fucked up his only moment to win...

Nate is not the same Nate no more . The Persona got to his head and he is getting old . His team kept asking for a one two but they were nowhere to be found till the 5 th. And I'm a Nate fan.

Leon was hanging on and looked worried as fuck.

Never count out Nate, we're all aware of the 5th round fury.

Good way to end an otherwise one-sided fight.

In 10 years he Will have the Soul of a demented man, that dmg he took One more time is gonna be bad for his health

His mental toughness is exceptional. He was shut down by Leon’s very measured approach, struggling to connect and getting stung regularly, but he never gave up on himself. So many fighters would have quit trying at that point and just allowed themselves to cruise to a 50-45 loss.

That was so crazy.... People are hating on him for pointing at him but he always does that. He only wasted about 3 seconds showboating, he still poured it on for a minute straight. Edwards did a great job of clinching, and separating to survive.

Nate hasn't shown an ounce of improvement in the last decade. At this point it is just unprofessional. He's never been elite, landing a hail mary punch that couldn't even get the job done doesn't change that

Yes, he has "heart" but so do the majority of fighters. Nates made a career out of a win over Conor who he happens to match up well

Back