Would be better to give Diaz the title shot than Edwards

SG123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Edwards has zero charisma, is the definition of a boring fighter and would have been finished if that fight was 30 seconds longer

I dont even want to see Diaz vs Usman and I love Nate.. let him fight poirier or Conor, or Mas again.

Someone who will throw down with him. Its not even about winning belts anymore for Diaz just put him in bangers and let him make you money if you're the ufc

Hell no but we really almost saw Leon get KTFO by a .50 LW LMFAO.

Nate should be cut from the roster, he doesnt deserve to fight anymore with those stupid taunts. He s an idiot

This is the #3 WW?

Didn’t Diaz just come off a two year hiatus?

Leon should have destroyed him in areas he almost lost in the last 30 seconds

after that performance Leon doesn’t deserve a TS give it to Colby

This is the #3 WW?

Didn’t Diaz just come off a two year hiatus?

Leon should have destroyed him in areas he almost lost in the last 30 seconds

after that performance Leon doesn’t deserve a TS give it to Colby
He won the fight in dominant fashion. Nate caught him and he survived. He wasn't getting finished and wasn't saved by the bell.

Colby hasn't earned a title shot against Usman. One win against Woodley isn't enough to make anyone believe Colby can beat Usman. That fight was dominant for Usman. Stats were close but Colby pity patted and Usman landed with power.

If you want to argue Leon hasn't earned it I might disagree but Colby has not either. Give Wonderboy the shot if he takes out Burns.

Put Leon against Colby in an official title eliminator on the same card as Usman vs Wonderboy.

Agreed. Only personalities I like should fight.

Back