Leon Edwards is one of the elite WW's and has a real shot at gold

TheBulge

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Once again most ignorant MMA fans don't know what they're watching. They only saw the 1-2 Diaz landed.

In reality he dominated this fight everywhere and made a threat like Diaz look like a bum. Edwards has the technique, focus, cardio etc. and perhaps most impressive is how calm he is inside the octagon. It's a tough fight for Usman who is now focusing on being a striker. He's legit.

This just needed to be said amongst all this usual verbal diarrhea on sherdog tonight.

would love to see him fight usman.

He dominated Nate? Did we see the same fight? Nate fighting above weight and competitive at his age and wear is impressive vs what most people think potentially could be the champ

Edwards chin is suspect, that’s why he spends so much time on the bicycle

Once again most ignorant MMA fans don't know what they're watching. They only saw the 1-2 Diaz landed.

In reality he dominated this fight everywhere and made a threat like Diaz look like a bum. Edwards has the technique, focus, cardio etc. and perhaps most impressive is how calm he is inside the octagon. It's a tough fight for Usman who is now focusing on being a striker. He's legit.

This just needed to be said amongst all this usual verbal diarrhea on sherdog tonight.
AGreed.
I am amazing how haters look for reasons to shit on Leon.

Nate would struggle to beat the top LW's in my opinion, let alone the top WWs. Sure Leon looked good against him but everyone expected him to. It wasn't nearly as impressive as what Masvidal did to him. As much as Usman's striking has improved, I don't see Leon beating him. Maybe Masvidal will even quit ducking him now that he saw how Nate almost KO'd him.

Back