live execution

Don't see the point in letting your arm break. Now he's out of training and can't fight until that heals. Better to just give up, could have been back in the Gym for Sunday if he tapped.

Don't see the point in letting your arm break. Now he's out of training and can't fight until that heals. Better to just give up, could have been back in the Gym for Sunday if he tapped.

He’ll be lucky to fight again

People want to get on the ref, but this shit is 100% on Hill. I thought Hill would win the fight, but you gotta know when to tap, but his ego got the best of him. This really could end his career, but hopefully not. His other arm was already about fucked from the torquing.

Who was the fighter who refused to tap to something similar years ago, got addicted to painkillers & never really recovered?

I’m pretty sure that’s worse than just a break. He’ll probably need surgery.

Couldn't have that first loss be a tap I suppose

That looked career ending. That elbow got destroyed.

Back