Riddell // Heart

Luthien

Gloomy Cat
@Steel
Reaction score
He has the kinda heart that can't be trained :):D

<{UberTS}>
giphy.gif

That was a sick fight. Brad is the better pure striker on paper. Dober definitely has the chin and power advantage and caught him off guard at first but Riddels experience showed

Great, great fight. Dober can really take the punishment.

It's a shame that was not a 5 rounder.

That was a sick fight. Brad is the better pure striker on paper. Dober definitely has the chin and power advantage and caught him off guard at first but Riddels experience showed
Dober has the chin advantage but not power. Riddels punches and kicks were way harder but when dober landed it seemed to have more affect because riddel is not as durable

because im an islam fan and i think riddell is a great fighter. and islam embarrassing him would do wonders for his resume. they're on like 7 or 8 fight win streaks too.

but islam will probably fight someone above him next (after moises).

A lot of people upset that "Dreamy" Drew Dober lost that one, I wonder why? <Lmaoo>
Ridell is a warrior, his composure after getting rocked was impressive.

Hope those lads score a bonus.

Outstanding fun scrap

because im an islam fan and i think riddell is a great fighter. and islam embarrassing him would do wonders for his resume. they're on like 7 or 8 fight win streaks too.

You shouldn't probably wish that if you are an Islam fan

Fighting anyone outside of top 5 is the last thing Islam wants lol

Islam should definitely be aiming higher than Riddel.

i wanna see islam embarrass riddell

I don't know if Islam doesn't fall over, like he did when Adriano Martins hit him, if him and Riddell fight.

Martins was around 40 when he knocked Islam out with a single punch?

Its not because Riddell is the most powerful ranked guy at LW, its how accurate his striking is, if he aims for Islams jaw theres a good chance its landing square on Islams jaw.

Back