Bush league

That's a commission issue rather than a UFC issue I think.

Those delays hopefully add up and means less bullshit advertising and fighter montages... Probably not, but a guy can hope.
It doesn't look like it. Just sat through a 15 minute boring chick decision, following by a long delay to hear who won the fight, and now I'm in the middle of watching 15 minutes of commercials that came right after it.

So basically I've been looking at fucken nothing for the last 45 minutes or so.

Good thing I dont pay for this shit, imagine dishing out 70 bucks to watch this crap.

It doesn't look like it. Just sat through a 15 minute boring chick decision, following by a long delay to hear who won the fight, and now I'm in the middle of watching 15 minutes of commercials that came right after it.

So basically I've been looking at fucken nothing for the last 45 minutes or so.

Good thing I dont pay for this shit, imagine dishing out 70 bucks to watch this crap.
Your being too hard bro, some of these commission guys only recently learned addition and subtraction so they have a hard time with the cards.

Would make sense, given how retarded the judges are.

Didn't bruce fuck up reading the scorecards twice tonight already?

It’s all about that advertisement money.

Reading and adding are hard

Busch league. Are you watching now. there’s two ladies fighting and the announcers are taking this shit show seriously. Like it’s some high level shit were seeing.
This is fuxking absurd.

Back