Anyone Else Notice McKinney Had...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Some knee shit going on when he entered the cage. He said he strained it but the first thing I thought when he entered was his knee looked compromised. IDK how to screen shot video but this is the best I got...
upload_2021-6-12_19-27-57.png
He was walking weird going in there. I'm positive he had a knee injury going in. I wouldn't be surprised if he stated that going in which would also create more incentive to be a little more reckless.

Some knee shit going on when he entered the cage. He said he strained it but the first thing I thought when he entered was his knee looked compromised. IDK how to screen shot video but this is the best I got...
View attachment 860624
He was walking weird going in there. I'm positive he had a knee injury going in. I wouldn't be surprised if he stated that going in which would also create more incentive to be a little more reckless.
Nice detective work. His leg does indeed look pretty fucky.

It's possible, maybe it was bad and he jacked it worse jumping off the cage. Sucks for him but I'm happy he got the impressive finish, he's been through a lot. Great backstory on this kid.

Maybe he came into the fight injured and is trying to get UFC to pay for the surgery.

Maybe he came into the fight injured and is trying to get UFC to pay for the surgery.
That's what I thought but it would be dumb to jump like he did but that might have just been him being so hyped he didn't think about it. LFA is owned by the UFC so idk if they also pay for in fight injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC doesn't cover it because it was technically after the fight.

That's what I thought but it would be dumb to jump like he did but that might have just been him being so hyped he didn't think about it. LFA is owned by the UFC so idk if they also pay for in fight injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC doesn't cover it because it was technically after the fight.
UFC owns LFA? Since when?

DazzlingBlindBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

I don't think they own them, but they do have a very close working relationship.
Yeah I looked into it it's similar to Invicta. They probably get a cut to let them air their events on fightpass. That explains the shit quality of video. Like you said though they are really close in relationship because they pretty much feed off their winners and trial commentators like Cheisa.

I said it in the pbp that I hope he made a 5 head play getting injured in the celebration because he injured himself in training but ko’d the guy with 2 punches.

Back